Has America ever been to your liking? If so, when was that?

Werbung:
always as in "to my liking" overall, as a country.

if you mean have I liked everything its ever done, or everything done by companies or people or states, of course not, but that's been the exception rather than the rule. I find its improving over time, as we drop things like persecuting gays.

if you look over time, we've managed more liberty rather than less in many important ways.

always as in "to my liking" overall, as a country.

if you mean have I liked everything its ever done, or everything done by companies or people or states, of course not, but that's been the exception rather than the rule. I find its improving over time, as we drop things like persecuting gays.

if you look over time, we've managed more liberty rather than less in many important ways.
It is quite interesting to me how, despite my most sincere efforts, I'm unable to convey to you how reckless and needlessly perilous your Leftist-Democrat positions are.

I desperately wish I knew what I could say to help you understand that what you think is a better future is most likely going to fail and all of us will suffer because of your stubborn need to "win," a conceit borne of your personal feelings of inadequacy.

It is quite interesting to me how, despite my most sincere efforts, I'm unable to convey to you how reckless and needlessly perilous your Leftist-Democrat positions are.
Rubbish. Those colourful descriptions are delusions of yours.
I desperately wish I knew what I could say to help you understand that what you think is a better future is most likely going to fail and all of us will suffer because of your stubborn need to "win," a conceit borne of your personal feelings of inadequacy.
You hypocrite. Trump tried to destroy democracy with his need to win yet you failed memory now morphs into a Democrat problem.
Grow up you idiot.

you're right, i don't understand your bigotry and mental illness!

I think the time immediately after WWII and up to the time of the murder of Martin Luther King is the period I think which was best.

so the 50s and 60s...when blacks had to use separate facilities, women were still second class citizens, gays were persecuted, companies could pollute at will...sure, what's not to love? lol

Then, as of now, you're on double secret "ignore."

You have no answer son. You opened you big mouth with a thinly veiled attempt at punching democrats and I outed you.

Think before you post. You're not dealing with idiot republicans like you. Most democrats have that evolutionary trait of using their heads to think.

Werbung:
so, 1945 to 1965 were GREAT if you were a white male straight christian, who had full rights. Everyone else, not so much.

ae you a white male straight christian?

Back