Hamas leader says surrender to Israel or die

the annoying thing

Finally one of them has a tad of common sense he must not be one of the more inbreed one.

Werbung:
You can get anyone to say anything if you apply torture effectively.
I fail to see how Hamas will come out of this in any victorious manner, but I cannot see any probability that Netanyahu can possibly end the rebellious attitude of the people of Gaza to their continuing imprisonment.

The only real solution is a Palestinian nation.

I fail to see how Hamas will come out of this in any victorious manner, but I cannot see any probability that Netanyahu can possibly end the rebellious attitude of the people of Gaza to their continuing imprisonment.

First they surrendered no one was tortured.
Palestinian state will never work the Palestinians have vowed to destroy Israel perhaps you forgot that.

First they surrendered no one was tortured.
Palestinian state will never work the Palestinians have vowed to destroy Israel perhaps you forgot that.
Not all Palestinians, and probably not even a majority of Palestinians have vowed this. They have never been polled on this issue at all.
It is obvious that there is no chance they could destroy Israel.
What has happened is that Palestinians willing to accept coexistence with Israel have been murdered by fanatics.
Fanatical Jews have also murdered leaders who favor coexistence as well.

Not all Palestinians, and probably not even a majority of Palestinians have vowed this. They have never been polled on this issue at all.
What has happened is that Palestinians willing to accept coexistence with Israel have been murdered by fanatics.
Hama's came from them they are their government

Netanyahu would be an idiot to follow the American Democrat example and make peace with terrorists by redefining the words "terrorist," "murderer," "criminal," and "law-breaking," and by forgiving all sins of the land-grabbing bombers, and not pursuing jail time for those not yet caught.

Werbung:
The innocent Palestinians the guilty Palestinians are mingled with are in serious danger of becoming collateral damage in the necessary war against the guilty mass murdering terrorists.

Back