great job Israel

Werbung:
Iran probably deserved this. There is no logical reason for Iran to oppose Israel as strenuously as it does. Iran's rulers are doddering old fanatical fools, but they have found that opposing Israel gets its more ignorant rural peasantry riled up in their favor.

Iran probably deserved this. There is no logical reason for Iran to oppose Israel as strenuously as it does. Iran's rulers are doddering old fanatical fools, but they have found that opposing Israel gets its more ignorant rural peasantry riled up in their favor.
So do you support Irans supporting terrorist attacks against Israel like they did oct 7 th

the us and the zionist settler project are itching for a war with iran so they can waste more trillions
of taxpayers dollars on vainglorious military displays..

luckily, the iranian leaders are too smart to be caught by such stupid antics.

embassies are protected by the vienna convention, but the zionists do not bother with international law...

just imagine if iran bombed synagogues in europe

we would never hear the end of it..

hamas attacking idf soldiers on oct 7

bad..very bad..

the idf bombing embassies in another country

good..very good..

the bias is overwhelmimg

comrade stalin
teheran

the us and the zionist settler project are itching for a war with iran so they can waste more trillions
of taxpayers dollars on vainglorious military displays..

luckily, the iranian leaders are too smart to be caught by such stupid antics.

embassies are protected by the vienna convention, but the zionists do not bother with international law...

just imagine if iran bombed synagogues in europe

we would never hear the end of it..

hamas attacking idf soldiers on oct 7

bad..very bad..

the idf bombing embassies in another country

good..very good..

the bias is overwhelmimg

comrade stalin
teheran
Yes your bias is overwhelming. Its obvious you support Terriots and your Russian so what's new .
By the way how is the ethnic cleaning Russia is doing going for you .

why use the facts when a baseless smear is so much easier

the logical fallacy machine rolls on...

comrade stalin

So do you support Irans supporting terrorist attacks against Israel like they did oct 7 th
Of course not, why should I?
Iran supports attacks on Israel because it keeps the corrupt mullahs that run Iran in power.
That is their motive. I did not say it was a justification.

Are you so dense and simple-minded that you cannot tell the difference between a motive and a justification?

why use the facts when a baseless smear is so much easier

the logical fallacy machine rolls on...

comrade stalin
Fact Hamas is a terrorist group.

Fact Hamas is Gazas elected government

Fact 72 percent of the population of Gaza agreed with the Oct 7 attack.

Fact after the attack they celebrated. In Gaza and had party's gave out candy to kids.
Fact Russia supports Iran and Iran supports Hamas.

I hope the next time your in public you get explosive diarrhea
Of course not, why should I?
Iran supports attacks on Israel because it keeps the corrupt mullahs that run Iran in power.
That is their motive. I did not say it was a justification.

Are you so dense and simple-minded that you cannot tell the difference between a motive and a justification?
Yes I know such as Gaza justified Terriots attacks and the rapes and murders and burning of baby's alive and binding kids and adults and shooting them in front of their family's cutting up women and raping dead body's all while high on drugs. Because of thier hate . The motive was to start a war and get help from Iran and others to fight their war for them.

Fact Hamas is a terrorist group.

Fact Hamas is Gazas elected government

Fact 72 percent of the population of Gaza agreed with the Oct 7 attack.

Fact after the attack they celebrated. In Gaza and had party's gave out candy to kids.
Fact Russia supports Iran and Iran supports Hamas.

I hope the next time your in public you get explosive diarrhea
Yes I know such as Gaza justified Terriots attacks and the rapes and murders and burning of baby's alive and binding kids and adults and shooting them in front of their family's cutting up women and raping dead body's all while high on drugs. Because of thier hate . The motive was to start a war and get help from Iran and others to fight their war for them.
I do not believe that Hamas thought that Israel would do as much mayhem and damage as it did. If they dd think that, then that are truly stupid.
\
Israel is not justified in killing 32,000 Palestinians. What Netanyahu has done has done serious damage to both the Israelis and the Palestinians.

look out..the logical fallacy monster is on the loose

comrade stalin
victorious in gaza

Werbung:
Hamas won an election 18 years ago, it can't really claim to represent the people of Gaza.

And AGAIN, the only way for this conflict to end is with a compromise, and a division of Palisrael into two sovereign nations.

Back