Iran attacks Israel with wave of drones

the annoying thing

Now we will see how it develops , Iran may have just escalated the war

Werbung:
We will see how it goes almost all 200 drone and missiles were shot down. Iran obviously limited it's response
How Israel responds and then if Iran decides to upscale things. I look for Israel to strike Irans oil industry or it's nuke research centers or ballistic missile production capabilities..
I hope there is no escalation as it could turn into nuke warfare.

Seems over 300 drones and ballistic missiles were launched and 99 percent were shot down.
There was on injury a little girl who was critically injured from shrapnel when a drone was shot down.

Muslims in the middle east are celebrating thinking Iran is a bad ass and is going to back them up. Radical Muslims are all over tiktok lying and showing videos of video games as proof lol
I wonder if the meat heads who are celebration comprehend 99 percent of the attack was a failure, But 99 percent of Israels attacks will be a success .

7 hours ago · In total, around 170 drones, more than 30 cruise missiles and more than 120 ballistic missiles were launched at Israel by Iran overnight Saturday, the military said

Thats the list and 30 were irans cruise missles and 120 were ballistic missles the best Iran has ,

It does not seem like Iran has any real victory here.
Of course not they have limited technology and this was more of a pr and test by Iran. they had to attack to save face so to speak and they did want to test the iron dome against their cruise missiles and ballistic missiles and now know that Israel can defeat them .

Of course not they have limited technology and this was more of a pr and test by Iran. they had to attack to save face so to speak and they did want to test the iron dome against their cruise missiles and ballistic missiles and now know that Israel can defeat them .
I suggest that there is no way any country is going to conquer another by only attacking with drones. Iran's attack was basically to avenge the Israeli assassination of Iranian pals of Hamas in Lebanon.

Rather pathetic, really.

Werbung:
it is theatre for all concerned..

a diversion from the famine

comrade stalin
gaza
still in famine

Back