Iran just showed how lame it really is .

LOL the picture does not come from my possession it is on the internet, the address is attached but I will include it for retarded people like you.
https://www.houseofpolitics.com/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fi.dailymail.co.uk%2Fi%2Fpix%2F2015%2F05%2F11%2F10%2F288D814800000578-3076518-image-a-2_1431338392165.jpg&hash=6d645b0fd23157f882ec03f3dcebd4d8

Stop the hate

288D814800000578-3076518-image-a-2_1431338392165.jpg

28-Shwen-AFP-Getty-768x540.jpg
So this is what you’re into when you look up stuff on the internet? What a creep. I hope the FBI catches wind of your browser history.

Werbung:
So this is what you’re into when you look up stuff on the internet? What a creep. I hope the FBI catches wind of your browser history.
Those photos are put there so that people can see the sexual mutilation that happens to women and girls in the muslim world. Assholes like you want it hidden so that the pain continues. Tell the Bureau that I said so and that I said that you are a terrorist fart

THE TRUE scale of female genital mutilation (FGM) in England and Wales is not being properly investigated because of a lack of consistent, high-quality data, new research suggests

The researchers are now calling for national data to be collected by a central authority, led by an FGM Commissioner.

While FGM has been illegal in the UK since 1985, it’s estimated that in 2015 there were more than 100,000 women and girls living in the UK who had been subjected to ‘cutting’, which is associated with serious long-term complications.

Immediate health consequences include severe pain, significant risk of damage to the urinary tract, bleeding, infection and possible death.Long-term effects include chronic pain, painful intercourse, urinary incontinence, recurrent urinary tract infections and complications of childbirth such as obstructed labour, still birth, severe tears, infection and haemorrhage.

Those photos are put there so that people can see the sexual mutilation that happens to women and girls in the muslim world. Assholes like you want it hidden so that the pain continues. Tell the Bureau that I said so and that I said that you are a terrorist fart

THE TRUE scale of female genital mutilation (FGM) in England and Wales is not being properly investigated because of a lack of consistent, high-quality data, new research suggests

The researchers are now calling for national data to be collected by a central authority, led by an FGM Commissioner.

While FGM has been illegal in the UK since 1985, it’s estimated that in 2015 there were more than 100,000 women and girls living in the UK who had been subjected to ‘cutting’, which is associated with serious long-term complications.

Immediate health consequences include severe pain, significant risk of damage to the urinary tract, bleeding, infection and possible death.Long-term effects include chronic pain, painful intercourse, urinary incontinence, recurrent urinary tract infections and complications of childbirth such as obstructed labour, still birth, severe tears, infection and haemorrhage.
You’re just trying to gross people out. This is just like that Qanon *********. You guys don’t talk about that though anymore because it was racist against Jews. Jews are cool now to you guys though since they’re killing innocent people. And you just called all these people “camels”, which isn’t even slightly clever for a racist jab. You hate them but you’ll use them in your gross conspiracy *********.

You’re just trying to gross people out. This is just like that Qanon *********. You guys don’t talk about that though anymore because it was racist against Jews. Jews are cool now to you guys though since they’re killing innocent people. And you just called all these people “camels”, which isn’t even slightly clever for a racist jab. You hate them but you’ll use them in your gross conspiracy *********.
Oh conspiracy, you mean like Bill Cliton fucking little girls on Epstein Island? Your hero. PS rumor is however that all the little girls that Clinton fucked still had their vaginas

Oh conspiracy, you mean like Bill Cliton fucking little girls on Epstein Island? Your hero. PS rumor is however that all the little girls that Clinton fucked still had their vaginas
I don’t like Bill Clinton. I’m a progressive kind of liberal. Is that a condemnation in that last sentence? Because I couldn’t tell. There was a time when this serious kind of shit wasn’t joked about. But then you guys started using it to attack your political opponents with false accusations.

Your obsession with this topic in this forum proves you are just a garden variety pervert lol

I don’t like Bill Clinton. I’m a progressive kind of liberal. Is that a condemnation in that last sentence? Because I couldn’t tell. There was a time when this serious kind of shit wasn’t joked about. But then you guys started using it to attack your political opponents with false accusations.
You just said everything except that Bill Clinton fucking little girls on Epstein Island was wrong, likely because you cannot accept that your hero being a pedophile just like Q said is spot on.

dk-comp-epstein-clinton-us-v2.jpg

And in more important news Joe Biden has declared that corn pop is a bad dude

You just said everything except that Bill Clinton fucking little girls on Epstein Island was wrong, likely because you cannot accept that your hero being a pedophile just like Q said is spot on.

dk-comp-epstein-clinton-us-v2.jpg

And in more important news Joe Biden has declared that corn pop is a bad dude
Not my hero at all. I just didn’t feel like I had to state the obvious. Of course it’s wrong. I don’t know what Bill Clinton did but I know you people look the other way when it’s Trump or Andrew Tate. And I’m not voting for Biden this year. So simplistic attacks on the campaign trail he could come up with about Trump won’t sway me from remembering he’s a genocidal asshole. Q wasn’t right about anything. They were started by the racist father and son who run 4chan. One of which was a child molester themselves if I remember correctly.

Last edited:
Not my hero at all. I just didn’t feel like I had to state the obvious. Of course it’s wrong. I don’t know what Bill Clinton did but I know you people look the other way when it’s Trump or Andrew Tate. And I’m not voting for Biden this year. So simplistic attacks on the campaign trail he could come up with about Trump won’t sway me from remembering he’s a genocidal asshole. Q wasn’t right about anything. They were started by the racist father and son who run 4chan. One of which was a child molester themselves if I remember correctly.
The fact is that Q was 100% correct and that there was even an entire island reserved for democraps to sodomize little girls and you cannot accept the truth

The fact is that Q was 100% correct and that there was even an entire island reserved for democraps to sodomize little girls and you cannot accept the truth
Q might’ve happened to be right about Bill Clinton. But they were wrong about mostly everything including being actually racist towards Jewish people. So who cares to validate them as a source for anything?

Q might’ve happened to be right about Bill Clinton. But they were wrong about mostly everything including being actually racist towards Jewish people. So who cares to validate them as a source for anything?
Can you run that thru a translator and convert it into English?

Werbung:
Back