More lies about Israel

the annoying thing

Werbung:
confusing mish mash that collapses under the weight of it's own contradictions...

for good measure throws in the well-past-by-sell-by-trope of the holocaust

uses bedouin as allies of it's propaganda despite attempts by that govenrnent to forcibly settle them

plus poster throws in the usual ad hominem attack which is their stock in trade.

more heat than light

the cheque is in the post from the zionist ministry of disinformation

Comrade Stalin
GAZA

Yes these MORON will tell any lie they can due to their own hate
Bad people think they are just like other people, so they attribute to everyone else the same thought processes and ideas they have. And the same morals, values, principles, etc., so everyone steals a little or a lot, depending of course on opportunity and likelihood of getting caught. Everyone cheats on their spouse, employer, and friends if need be, and lies when it's more convenient or beneficial or if they'd get in trouble if the truth came out. This is true of all bad people, except perhaps sociopaths/narcissists, they just don't care one way or the other and have no empathy, so guilt is a foreign thing to them. That frees them to do anything, anytime, anywhere, to anyone, -no pain, no gain! Other people's pain, that is, just the cost of doing business...

confusing mish mash that collapses under the weight of it's own contradictions...

uses bedouin as allies of it's propaganda despite attempts by that govenrnent to forcibly settle them

plus poster throws in the usual ad hominem attack which is their stock in trade.

more heat than light

Comrade Stalin
GAZA
All efforts to justify Palestinian butchery of Jewish babies should fall on deaf ears of civilized people.

more heat than light

Comrade Stalin
GAZA
I wish you were i really in Gaza fighting with the inbreed Terriots and came upon a equal number of IDF members. You would either surrender, die or be taken prisoner or run like a coward.
Have you been out of your mom's basement in a while hey? LOL

May I recommend a course in english language comprehension and writing.

You certainly need it.

I am still a member of my country's armed forces

sorry to burst your sad little bubble

Comrade Stalin
Donbass

Bad people think they are just like other people, so they attribute to everyone else the same thought processes and ideas they have. And the same morals, values, principles, etc., so everyone steals a little or a lot, depending of course on opportunity and likelihood of getting caught. Everyone cheats on their spouse, employer, and friends if need be, and lies when it's more convenient or beneficial or if they'd get in trouble if the truth came out. This is true of all bad people, except perhaps sociopaths/narcissists, they just don't care one way or the other and have no empathy, so guilt is a foreign thing to them. That frees them to do anything, anytime, anywhere, to anyone, -no pain, no gain! Other people's pain, that is, just the cost of doing business...
I agree with most of that but there are a few really good people out there that are just that good Yes, I would guess even the Berst of the best have made some indiscretion. but there are those that have made few and minor ones at that. But that's more of a side issue.

Werbung:
May I recommend a course in english language comprehension and writing.

You certainly need it.

I am still a member of my country's armed forces

sorry to burst your sad little bubble

Comrade Stalin
Donbass
Your a member all right but what kind I dare not say .

Back