Epstein was clearly 'suicided' by unknown persons the FBI is unwilling to investigate or expose

Suicide isn't a conspiracy duh
It's a simple act done by an individual by definition
If nobody was reprimanded for failures in the government's suicide watch over Epstein, then it is hard to escape the clear conclusion of a government coverup.

Werbung:
If nobody was reprimanded for failures in the government's suicide watch over Epstein, then it is hard to escape the clear conclusion of a government coverup.
a coverup after the fact is not the same as a conspiracy before the fact
not that you've proven its a coverup.

a coverup after the fact is not the same as a conspiracy before the fact
not that you've proven its a coverup.
Who is covering for those who failed to do their jobs while Epstein was under government suicide watch? Why was nobody reprimanded for their part in the failures if those in charge did not plan the 'failures?'

Who is covering for those who failed to do their jobs while Epstein was under government suicide watch? Why was nobody reprimanded for their part in the failures if those in charge did not plan the 'failures?'
no one was "reprimanded"? how do you know that?

Why do you assume that (1) there was no investigation and (2) that an investigation would be sure to find the culprit?

News flash: way more crimes are never solved.

Why do you assume that (1) there was no investigation and (2) that an investigation would be sure to find the culprit?

News flash: way more crimes are never solved.
How could the FBI solve the Epstein death while it was conducting overtime searches for info to tie thousands more Americans to the US Capital visits on Jan 6, 2021 for possible criminal referrals?

I have no more evidence than what is currently broadcast around the world from multiple news sources.

View attachment 11213

Who in our judicial and law enforcement system was responsible for the failed suicide watch?
It doesn't matter. You said he was clearly suicided and you are wrong. Admit it. You were attempting to blame some democrat plot to stop rumours. Admit it dickhead.

You said Epstein was clearly killed. Where's your evidence because I'm saying you're a liar.
Thats interesting , You have no way to prove he did or did not . I tend to think he did kill him self but the facts do not all add up. Seems liberals have no clue about the prison system.
I heard a story from Larry Lawton about how they found a inmate who hung himself but had a hole in the back of his head that was fatal yet it was called a suicide.
Prisons are not really a safe place its a deadly place where people are murdered or attacked all the time..

Werbung:
Back