Epstein was clearly 'suicided' by unknown persons the FBI is unwilling to investigate or expose

Werbung:
You have no clue who might have killed Epstein or how it might have happened. If you want anyone to stop calling you a liar, you need to stop making statements that you cannot prove.
If someone wants to believe Epstein committed suicide and nobody was at fault then let them believe what they want. The chiefs of the Jews told the guards to claim Jesus's disciples stole the body while they were asleep. If that had been true then why were the guards not executed for sleeping? And why have no prison officials been charged for dereliction of duty in Epstein's death, whether suicide or not?

If someone wants to believe Epstein committed suicide and nobody was at fault then let them believe what they want.
of course, anyone can believe anything they like.
which is totally different than claiming something is true in public and having zero credible evidence of it.
only a fool would do that. lol

You keep calling me a liar while never proving it.
You are a liar. You made the statement but you want me to provide evidence. Piss off dickhead.

Your desperate attempt to score points has driven you to make ridiculous claims with no evidence. You do it all the time then get the shits when you get pinged.
It's taking you a while to learn that.

of course, anyone can believe anything they like.
which is totally different than claiming something is true in public and having zero credible evidence of it.
only a fool would do that. lol
You have no better evidence to support some other scenario, meaning your rejection of the murder scenario is mere opinion.

You have no better evidence to support some other scenario, meaning your rejection of the murder scenario is mere opinion.

advancing a conspiracy theory with no credible evidence is foolish.
there is credible evidence of suicide however.

You clearly stated his death "was clearly suicided". Where's you evidence?
You're constructing a conspiracy theory and suggesting Hilary was involved. Piss off old man. You're diaper is soiled.

advancing a conspiracy theory with no credible evidence is foolish.
there is credible evidence of suicide however.
I disagree with your theory, even though you claim your theory does not involve any conspiracy. The measure of truth is not whether or not an act involves a conspiracy or not.

You clearly stated his death "was clearly suicided". Where's you evidence?
You're constructing a conspiracy theory and suggesting Hilary was involved. Piss off old man. You're diaper is soiled.
I have no more evidence than what is currently broadcast around the world from multiple news sources.

1707991459936.png

Who in our judicial and law enforcement system was responsible for the failed suicide watch?

Werbung:
I disagree with your theory, even though you claim your theory does not involve any conspiracy. The measure of truth is not whether or not an act involves a conspiracy or not.
Suicide isn't a conspiracy duh
It's a simple act done by an individual by definition

Back