Vince Foster was murdered by the Clintons - the evidence you never saw

Werbung:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/special/whitewater/docs/foster.htm

The Washington Post excluded the appendix, which destroys the suicide in the park theory. What Knowlton basically witnessed was a Honda Accord that was much older and totally different in color.

With the help of the FBI Patrick identified the car he saw as a brown 83-84 Honda Accord, but Foster's Honda was an 89, silver/grey in color. He stopped to take a leak (4:15-30) about 1.5 hours before Vince's body was discovered. He died around 2pm making it impossible for him to have driven to the park.

This is the full text of the report on the 1993 death of White House counsel Vincent W. Foster, Jr., compiled by Whitewater independent counsel Kenneth Starr. After an exhaustive three-year investigation, Starr reaffirmed that Foster's death was a suicide. This file does not contain the report's footnotes or appendix. Read the Oct. 11, 1997 Post story about the report's findings.

Foster lived in DC for all of six months. To my knowledge he lived in Arkansas his entire life prior to Washington. As we can see, Fort Marcy Park is much further away than two parks very close to the WH. Woodley Park is also closer and easier to get to. Jogging my memory, Vince may have had a map in his car and that may be the only evidence he'd heard of Fort Marcy. Meridian Hill Park looks like the most direct route to killing yourself after eating a burger and drinking a coke.

Werbung:
While I agree with very little of what truth bringer ever has to say, there is little doubt that the clintons, or at least hillary were involved in vince foster's death. A dead junkie in an alley gets a higher quality investigation and more attention to detail than vince foster got.

Back