Cocaine found in white house .

Not really lies more like over discrptrive opinions and facts that appear of interesting nature.
That annoy you simply because I am hitting close to home on you Ricky Retardo my boy.I know being exposed as a little semi Retardo was hard and being suspected of being a bend over and pick up the soap kind of guy.
I do understand being forced out of the closet while attempting to have a wife and a man slave master with a xxxx rating and passed around like a bitch at a gang event.
Now please go someplace so men like Boris and me and others can talk as real men.

Your one of the 2 things
Moron declares he bothers me lol

Your posts are very creepy lol
Your gay fantasies are disturbing

Werbung:
Correct . yea I'm just joking and making fun of the Bidens and pissing MR, Retardo and Boris off. But it is possible hunter could of .It could of been one of bidens staff , from some of his picks I would not be pressurized .It could be a ss agents a reporter a tourist .
After tonight's revelation that it ws found near the Situation Room, I would gladly bet either of the following 2 things:

1) It was Hunter's
2) They will never come out and say it was Hunter's. It will be blamed on some rando fall guy.

After tonight's revelation that it ws found near the Situation Room, I would gladly bet either of the following 2 things:

1) It was Hunter's
2) They will never come out and say it was Hunter's. It will be blamed on some rando fall guy.
More obsession lol

1) It was Hunter's
Yea that's a HIGH security area.

What is wrong with you ? You have the same delusion answer for everything .
because you morons obsess about people, so yes, it would be the same answer. lol

look at you, inventing gay p*rn about random strangers, lol. mark can't stop posting about hillary even though she hasn't been relevant in politics for how long? its weird and creepy

and wha is wrong with ME? hahahahahahah

Last edited:
Leftists who do not want to believe the truth will mock the most likely answers to mysteries they do not want to believe even as they maintain that they have no other reasonable alternative answer.

i mock you because you just repeat the same old right wing conspiracy theories with no proof.

if it was the "most likely" answer you'd have..you know..credible proof. lol

because you morons obsess about people, so yes, it would be the same answer. lol

look at you, inventing gay p*rn about random strangers, lol. mark can't stop posting about hillary even though she hasn't been relevant in politics for how long? its weird and creepy

and wha is wrong with ME? hahahahahahah
I doubt any one knows what is wrong with you .

Werbung:
i mock you because you just repeat the same old right wing conspiracy theories with no proof.

if it was the "most likely" answer you'd have..you know..credible proof. lol
Conspiracy to cover and lie about recreational cocaine use at the WH is not a right-wing conspiracy but a leftist Democrat conspiracy.

Back