Cocaine found on Hunter BIden gun holster

the annoying thing

Gota love it . This guy has been bailed out by his daddy a few times and is now having to face life by himself . Will big daddy save him ?

Werbung:
Nope casting doubt about him .
Joe claimed he did nothing.
Many also consider the old apple did not fall far from the tree.
And the fact Joe has gone from he knows nothing about hunters business, to he didn't profit from it.
So that should definitely drum up more support for Joe Biden, right?

I mean, 91 felony charges made Trump more popular.

I guess Trump supporters are just very different than normal voters. But not in a good way.

So that should definitely drum up more support for Joe Biden, right?

I mean, 91 felony charges made Trump more popular.

I guess Trump supporters are just very different than normal voters. But not in a good way.
It will not help him that not realistic and so far the support for your lying Biden has dropped to sever low numbers . Thump didn't become more popular because of charges he became more popular after people got a dose of BIDEN

And hunter now has a new problem to boot. his claim that he was not on drugs at the time and that the charges should be thrown out . O my weasel claim cover up will not work now

you can't stop obsessing about hunter. lol.
too bad he lives rent free in your head, you've wasted an economic opportunity.

Lol You mean like how trump and his family live in yours ? No your a MORON Its news and big news and could affect joe MORON

well, i'm very interested in trump because..moron...he's a very important current figure in politics. duh.
why wouldn't i be interested in him? if you aren't, you're missing something.

as far as his family, show me any posts i made about his family. go for it, moron.

god you're stupid.

you can't stop obsessing about hunter. lol.
too bad he lives rent free in your head, you've wasted an economic opportunity.
Leftist: Leave poor Hunter alone. Can't you see he is suffering from many problems and is seeking help?

Werbung:
Back