Cocaine found in white house .

Werbung:
It is
This story has nothing to do with Hillary but he can't stop obsessing and posting about her lol
It is hard to explain why Joe Biden disowned his toddler granddaughter without suspecting some hallucinogenic drugs were involved.

No lol. That isn't an effect of taking drugs moron lol
You're right. The drugs influenced the casual sex causing the unwanted child that neither Joe nor Hunter were able to kill by abortion before she was born, much to their displeasure.

This story has nothing to do with Hillary but he can't stop obsessing and posting about her lol
Your delusional you lug nut I'm making fun of you and loving it. you got good one in ever so often . But most are lame like a old man whose pencil had gone dead . Or perhaps that if a young man that got on the gender bender and is now very unhappy and mentally damaged due to having it removed after remembering how good it felt to use it . Now regretting having lost it.
Because they were allowed to make that choice before the age of 18 or 21 . Different thing there Boris got have a change to try both sides at appropriate ages maybe evenn under supervision ate ages under 17.

Your delusional you lug nut I'm making fun of you and loving it. you got good one in ever so often . But most are lame like a old man whose pencil had gone dead . Or perhaps that if a young man that got on the gender bender and is now very unhappy and mentally damaged due to having it removed after remembering how good it felt to use it . Now regretting having lost it.
Because they were allowed to make that choice before the age of 18 or 21 . Different thing there Boris got have a change to try both sides at appropriate ages maybe evenn under supervision ate ages under 17.

you "make fun of me" by making up lies about me? lol.

you're a moron

Hillary is not the only wicked woman who keeps coming up in conversation among my friends. Jezebel also regularly raises her whorish head in our midst.

yes no doubt your friends fantasize about her too. you no doubt hang with an equally creepy sinful group of weirdos.

Werbung:
you "make fun of me" by making up lies about me? lol.

you're a moron
Not really lies more like over discrptrive opinions and facts that appear of interesting nature.
That annoy you simply because I am hitting close to home on you Ricky Retardo my boy.I know being exposed as a little semi Retardo was hard and being suspected of being a bend over and pick up the soap kind of guy.
I do understand being forced out of the closet while attempting to have a wife and a man slave master with a xxxx rating and passed around like a bitch at a gang event.
Now please go someplace so men like Boris and me and others can talk as real men.

Your one of the 2 things

Back