Cocaine found in white house .

Werbung:
We have no idea what happened but anyone being honest will admit that it speaks volumes that "the President's son left it there" is a very plausible scenario.

"speaks volumes" that he has used cocaine just like a lot of other people.
yes, hunter has used drugs. "wow" that sure "speaks volumes" about..something. duh

you morons sure obsess about him. weird. lol

so how many people have visited the WH in the recent past? how many are likely to be coccaine users? was hunter there in the relevant time period.

those are questions intelligent people might ask, which excludes most of the right wing lol

For it to be Hunter Biden, he left on Friday, he was at Camp David. There is no way, it is inconceivable to think cocaine could sit for a 72-hour period [at The White House], so I would rule him out at this point.” McEnany, who is a Fox News host, said Thursday on the network’s flagship morning talk program.

but hey you guys keep obsessing about hunter. lol

"speaks volumes" that he has used cocaine just like a lot of other people.
No, not "Just like a lot of other people". This guy's addiction is off the charts.

Do I think it was him who left cocaine in the White House? No I don't. We all know he is more into crack - which I do think he is still using and his parents continue to enable him.
you morons sure obsess about him. weird. lol
"Obsess"...? Hey dipshit, it is perfectly reasonable to be concerned about the well being of people who have direct access to the President of the United States.

It is weird that that strikes you as weird, moron.

No, not "Just like a lot of other people". This guy's addiction is off the charts.

Do I think it was him who left cocaine in the White House? No I don't. We all know he is more into crack - which I do think he is still using and his parents continue to enable him.

"Obsess"...? Hey dipshit, it is perfectly reasonable to be concerned about the well being of people who have direct access to the President of the United States.

It is weird that that strikes you as weird, moron.

yes, the amount of effort you right wing morons spend on someone who isn't involved in government or policy is weird. lol
do you obsess about movie stars this much too? people magazine delivered weekly? lol

yes, the amount of effort you right wing morons spend on someone who isn't involved in government or policy is weird. lol
do you obsess about movie stars this much too? people magazine delivered weekly? lol
I expect a certain degree of idiocy from liberals, but you have set a new standard.

You are a moron that contributes absolutely nothing. Enjoy being in my ignore file.

I expect a certain degree of idiocy from liberals, but you have set a new standard.

You are a moron that contributes absolutely nothing. Enjoy being in my ignore file.

i take pride in being ignored, it means you can't prove me wrong and you are butthurt by my posts. lol

We have no idea what happened but anyone being honest will admit that it speaks volumes that "the President's son left it there" is a very plausible scenario.
Correct . yea I'm just joking and making fun of the Bidens and pissing MR, Retardo and Boris off. But it is possible hunter could of .It could of been one of bidens staff , from some of his picks I would not be pressurized .It could be a ss agents a reporter a tourist .

Correct . yea I'm just joking and making fun of the Bidens and pissing MR, Retardo and Boris off. But it is possible hunter could of .It could of been one of bidens staff , from some of his picks I would not be pressurized .It could be a ss agents a reporter a tourist .

you think your posts piss me off?
hahahahaha
hahahahahha
hahahahahah
hahahahah

omg you're more of a moron than I thought.

if you have to declare you did..you didn't.
just like your "humor" that you have to constantly declare is "funny" duh
Calm down Mr Retardo. Take a pill or few stiff ones. O wait With you I need to explain .when I say stiff ones I am talking about booze like a few doubles. not your usual first thought .

Werbung:
Calm down Mr Retardo. Take a pill or few stiff ones. O wait With you I need to explain .when I say stiff ones I am talking about booze like a few doubles. not your usual first thought .

it seems like it was YOUR first thought about what a 'stiff one" was, since you posted about it. lol

Back