buh bye house majority leader

A government not caring and refusing to enforce law is not the same as actively orchestrating a flood of illegal immigration. Of course we could stop it if we wanted to - but Washington doesn't want to. That doesn't mean Washington is putting them on buses, or running ads, to get them up here.
What he said.

Werbung:
By washington you mean the tea party....Dems and Moderate Republicans are ready to move....tea baggers are holding it up ( and scaring moderates from voting how they want). record Number of People deported under Obama, at least for some time there as a net gain of zero illegals ( some still crossed but just as many went back) > I think it was McCain who basicly said if this Bill is not Strong enough, then Immigration is not your real issue.
Of course they all may just be hearing from their costituants who see no need for moreunskilled workers.

Planeloads of illegals arrive in Massachusetts...

These are commercial ICE owned planes. Who has the power to authorize this? Where do you think the money is coming from to transport all these illegals? How do they know where to pick these illegals up and transport them too?

Your video answers your own questions. These are people who have already been detained - and are awaiting their immigration proceedings. They are not just flying them across the border.

It is certainly true there is a serious problem on the border currently - but if anything these transfer just speak to how overwhelmed facilities are at the border.

By washington you mean the tea party....Dems and Moderate Republicans are ready to move....tea baggers are holding it up ( and scaring moderates from voting how they want). record Number of People deported under Obama, at least for some time there as a net gain of zero illegals ( some still crossed but just as many went back) > I think it was McCain who basicly said if this Bill is not Strong enough, then Immigration is not your real issue.

The legitimate problem is that immigration reform without securing the border is not really immigration reform. I think you'd be hard pressed to make any case currently that the border is secure. In the absence of that, what is going to change that makes border security an actual priority?

I'm much more moderate than many on this board, but in my view without real border security, there simply cannot be immigration reform.

Your video answers your own questions. These are people who have already been detained - and are awaiting their immigration proceedings. They are not just flying them across the border.

It is certainly true there is a serious problem on the border currently - but if anything these transfer just speak to how overwhelmed facilities are at the border.
Post one single article where these "detainees" are being deported! They are not and you can not post one single link suggesting otherwise!

You are the one buying into these lies from the current administration and the MSM.

You can not back this up!

This is clearly for all normal thinking Americans an invasion of illegals orchestrated by the current administration!

If you have something to back it up post it otherwise your liberal delusions are irrelevant!

The legitimate problem is that immigration reform without securing the border is not really immigration reform. I think you'd be hard pressed to make any case currently that the border is secure. In the absence of that, what is going to change that makes border security an actual priority?

I'm much more moderate than many on this board, but in my view without real border security, there simply cannot be immigration reform.

There has been tough border security in the bills...But the tea party will not have it...Because its not about that its about I hate mexicans. Current plans have plenty on the security side and reform for those on this side...But its all or nothing...if its not build a machine gun nest and 200 foot wall...and deport evryone who looks hispanic...they will not back it.

I have also always found it odd, that the same people who want 100% freedom from the horrible goverment because its their god given right to be....think God ends at the border and anyone outside that lines can go screw themselfs. And want that illegal horrible goverment to protect the borders with is stolen tax money

There has been tough border security in the bills...But the tea party will not have it...Because its not about that its about I hate mexicans. Current plans have plenty on the security side and reform for those on this side...But its all or nothing...if its not build a machine gun nest and 200 foot wall...and deport evryone who looks hispanic...they will not back it.

I have also always found it odd, that the same people who want 100% freedom from the horrible goverment because its their god given right to be....think God ends at the border and anyone outside that lines can go screw themselfs. And want that illegal horrible goverment to protect the borders with is stolen tax money

You are allowed your own opinions, but you are not allowed your own set of facts.

Ridiculous ...

edited fir personal attack

Last edited by a moderator:
You are allowed your own opinions, but you are not allowed your own set of facts.

Ridiculous ... you may want to think about seeking professional help ... you are completely disconnected from reality.
You gotta love the way our America hating friends react to TEA Party victories. It's like they are suffering from some kind of "Constitutional PTSD".

Any victory for America or the US Constitution sends these folks into a delusional anti-American tiraid of spewing whacko leftist hatred. They clearly cannot help themselves.

More concrete proof that liberalism is a mental disorder that many suffer from, some worse that others.

These are not refugees they need not be accomodated or permitted entry. We have no need of more unskilled labor, child.labor at that, and simply ignoring duly enacted law is criminal.

this has become a public health problem,.its overloading legitimate welfare resources and is just wrong.

DC may not.feel the need to honor the oath they all took but we have recourse and it happens in November.

Werbung:
These are not refugees they need not be accomodated or permitted entry. We have no need of more unskilled labor, child.labor at that, and simply ignoring duly enacted law is criminal.

this has become a public health problem,.its overloading legitimate welfare resources and is just wrong.

DC may not.feel the need to honor the oath they all took but we have recourse and it happens in November.
It still surprises me so many folks (because of their Obamamania, I suppose) refuse to see the reality of what is happening here.

I have posted many more links on this topic under:

https://www.houseofpolitics.com/threads/americas-illegal-immigration-crisis.17087/page-5#post-227863

There is no doubt what Obama is doing here and how wrong and illegal it is. Where are the Republicans on this crisis? Silent as usual with not one person to try and stop this tyrant.

And, some think I'm crazy for suggesting he may not step down in 2016.

Tell me ....... who will stop him?

Back