buh bye house majority leader

And what do all of you think about Dave Brat?

Interestingly (at least for me) he has called for the NSA to end bulk collection of phone records and has stated his support for statutory protections for e-mail privacy. He also said "NSA's indiscriminate collection of data on all Americans is a disturbing violation of our Fourth Amendment right to privacy".
Dave Brat is TEA Party .....

Says it all !

Werbung:
I do not believe she will be the candidate. Not clear yet who will be but BO has the goods on her and does not like her. Chaped his hind to bring her into the cabinet. I cant shake the feeling he has a trap door waiting for her.
Do not be surprised if Obama puts Hilary in her place and then refuses to step down!

Interestingly (at least for me) he has called for the NSA to end bulk collection of phone records and has stated his support for statutory protections for e-mail privacy. He also said "NSA's indiscriminate collection of data on all Americans is a disturbing violation of our Fourth Amendment right to privacy".
I like him enough to vote for him. That being said ive voted against Cantor (or not for him) the last several gos.
I like his ethics education, sorely needed inpolitics.
I like his phd in economics.
He is a sraight shooter and remembers the constitution.
And he's taught every pol a lesson in putting self above district. Not that many will hear but they have been warned.
Kind of proud my state is leading in the right way to govern again. Far too many bad mistakes coming out of here the last few decades. Now if we can just keep a lid on Mcauliff. May be the only good thing about BOs braindead economy.

Last edited:

I think Dave Brat is somewhat over his head in terms of understanding the complexities of the many issues he will face if elected (I believe he will be elected). Let's hope he is a quick study.

Do not be surprised if Obama puts Hilary in her place and then refuses to step down!

I'd be very surprised by this - and the fact that people in our party even think this is in the realm of possibilities is a disservice to the country.

I'd be very surprised by this - and the fact that people in our party even think this is in the realm of possibilities is a disservice to the country.
I am sure you would have been equally surprised had I said six months ago that Obama was going to orchestrate the influx of tens of thousands of children from South America and welcome them across our borders.

I am sure you would have had the same response had I told you that Obama would release the top 5 most dangerous Al Qaeda members from GITMO and claim they were not a danger to America.

We can play this game all day long. The only disservice to one's Country is to not look at the obvious of what is happening and simply pretending that everything will always be as it has been.

I am sure you would have been equally surprised had I said six months ago that Obama was going to orchestrate the influx of tens of thousands of children from South America and welcome them across our borders.

Ok - how did Obama orchestrate this?

I am sure you would have had the same response had I told you that Obama would release the top 5 most dangerous Al Qaeda members from GITMO and claim they were not a danger to America.

Not really - they've been trying to release those left at GITMO for years. I am somewhat surprised by their ardent defense of the move, but not all that surprised he jumped at the chance.

We can play this game all day long. The only disservice to one's Country is to not look at the obvious of what is happening and simply pretending that everything will always be as it has been.

From my perspective those that seem the most out of touch with reality are the far right - sadly.

Ok - how did Obama orchestrate this?
Do you honestly believe these children just suddenly showing up by the tens of thousands did so without any assistance at all?

They are busing them in to cities even flying them in, who is behind this? Obama is welcoming them here. Common sense tells me who's behind this.

Not really - they've been trying to release those left at GITMO for years. I am somewhat surprised by their ardent defense of the move, but not all that surprised he jumped at the chance.
There has been talk of closing GITMO for years. I have heard no talk of openly, freely, releasing the top four star generals to return back to the fight against America.

From my perspective those that seem the most out of touch with reality are the far right - sadly.
Clearly then .. you misunderstand liberalism.

And, please explain what in my statement makes me far right?

Do you honestly believe these children just suddenly showing up by the tens of thousands did so without any assistance at all?

Is it your assertion they are getting assistance to get here via Obama?

They are busing them in to cities even flying them in, who is behind this? Obama is welcoming them here. Common sense tells me who's behind this.

The question was "how did Obama orchestrate this." You answered by basically stating that they are indeed coming -- and therefore Obama is behind it. Please offer some proof that this is true? You cannot just claim Obama "orchestrated" the whole thing because you don't like him.

There has been talk of closing GITMO for years. I have heard no talk of openly, freely, releasing the top four star generals to return back to the fight against America.

As I said, surprised at their defense of the move - and I think they would probably do it differently in hindsight - but not surprised he jumped at the chance.

Clearly then .. you misunderstand liberalism.

And, please explain what in my statement makes me far right?

"Far right" is a general comment about my personal observations - not about your above statement. The simple fact is that just because someone might disagree with you, it doesn't mean they have a "mental disorder" - it just means they have a different opinion.

Is it your assertion they are getting assistance to get here via Obama?

The question was "how did Obama orchestrate this." You answered by basically stating that they are indeed coming -- and therefore Obama is behind it. Please offer some proof that this is true? You cannot just claim Obama "orchestrated" the whole thing because you don't like him.
Ex-border agents: Immigrant flood 'orchestrated'

'We are not gullible enough to believe thousands came without aid and assistance'

"Far right" is a general comment about my personal observations - not about your above statement. The simple fact is that just because someone might disagree with you, it doesn't mean they have a "mental disorder" - it just means they have a different opinion.
It doesn't mean those that would disagree with you are "far right" either

Cantor is one of those people who represent banks and wall street. He doesn't represent the real America He represents business and wealth! Thats why Tea Party had enough with him. Plus he's for immingration and gay marriage.

Werbung:
Let me know when he actuly has a plan, its funny for a econ prof...he stated he had no econ plan...yet ran for office. But till then, eat your own, we will sit back and enjoy republican cannibalism...Right wing nut jobs are bad for the natio, but since we can't stop them, may aswell enjoy the show.

Back