buh bye house majority leader

dogtowner

Staff member
Dave Brat eliminates Eric Cantor in the GOP prinary just anounced an hour fifteen after polls closed. I gather it was not close.

As WaPo pointed out, Brat ran to the right of Cantor.

Ole Eric was not able to hide from his record and (you will love this) the Economics chair at nesrby Randolph Macon U and former ecoomic advisor to Tim Kaine preached Cantor's talking one way and acting another and dispite massive spending by the incumbant truth saw the light of day and sends rino Cantor packing in a pretty dramatic upset.

Even better the donkeys got noone to run as Cantor has been a lock so long they dont even try.

Cantor is conceding right now.

So dont tell me conservative.cant sell. Dont tell me its nothing but the money. And if the majority leader can be felled by a nobody...

Anything can happen.

Brat ran on the Constitution, the original TEA Party line and ckeared a huge hurdle.

Yeah im excited. Go Virginia, our mojo is coming back.

Werbung:
A very positive development .... unfortunately, it will motivate Obama to implement immigration change by fiat ... he'll just pass an executive order, and then claim he had to do it because the Republicans wouldn't ... he seems to ignore the fact that the American people don't want it at all.

Dog see now theres no conspiracy i wanted him out too. He's another one doesn't see eye to eye with John Bohner. The Board of elections could have rigged this if they wanted too. Just like they rigged Mitch McConnell votes who defeated Tea party favorite Matt Bevin. Board of elections stole votes from Matt Bevin

Dog see now theres no conspiracy i wanted him out too. He's another one doesn't see eye to eye with John Bohner. The Board of elections could have rigged this if they wanted too. Just like they rigged Mitch McConnell votes who defeated Tea party favorite Matt Bevin. Board of elections stole votes from Matt Bevin

Great accusations. Got any proof?

nope cantor kept saying how /onservative:he was but he couldnt escape his record. Im glad he is out.

nope cantor kept saying how /onservative:he was but he couldnt escape his record. Im glad he is out.
This was a great victory for the TEA Party. I seen your ol' buddy Lindsay Graham also won last night.

Unfortunately, GB may be right and this could be a short lived victory. Millions of illegals flooding into this Country daily and one mark with Obama's pen can easily drown out the majority of patriotic voters.

Don't think it's not coming.

Graham ran opposite 6 teas...

brilliant...

Maybe SC really is that stupid.
If SC is that stupid there would not have been "6 teas" running against him.

One cannot rule out voter fraud. It has been rampant across the Country and extremely more common during this administration.

Amnesty will finish the job Lois Lerner was trying to do.

If SC is that stupid there would not have been "6 teas" running against him.

One cannot rule out voter fraud. It has been rampant across the Country and extremely more common during this administration.

Amnesty will finish the job Lois Lerner was trying to do.
You dont think six people sounding the same dont dilute each others chances ?

I've noticed that all the political pundits claim this was a vote about immigration ... frankly, it's convenient for them to claim this was a single-issue loss.

But, I would maintain it's more about the total frustration of the voters concerning what is happening in DC. They are sick and tired of not being listened to, their representatives not honoring their direction, and not watching out for their interests.

Over the next 15 years, you're going to see a lot more so-call 'entrenched' politicians go down in flames ... Cantor is just the first to fall due to the pure, undiluted anger of the voters. It is this anger and frustration that is going to cause most of the Democrats running this year to lose.

Werbung:
Regarding immigration, The very recent fiasco of flooding was what made this go from close to not close.

Cantor's ham handed attempts at trying to explain away his clear willingness to sign onto amnesty with no attempt to sell it to his district (along with continually caving to BO) sunk him.

He chose career over constituants and lost.

Back