buh bye house majority leader

Do not forget Boehner and Cantor openly waged war against the TEA Party. The bully rank and file Republicans picked a fight and Cantor got his ass handed to him.

Boehner & Establishment GOP Declare War on the Tea Party

Now it would seem that Boehner has taken his rhetoric a step further and decided to openly declare war on the Tea Party. Red State has reported that Boehner and House Majority Leader Eric Cantor along with 26 other House members will be attending a $5,000-a-head event hosted by The Republican Main Street Partnership’s advocacy group. This fund-raiser is putting the money raised into the anti-Tea Party super PAC Defending Main Street. This PAC has received most of its funding from labor unions.

Werbung:
The next two big show downs to rid ourselves of these leftist Republicans will be in Mississippi and Oklahoma.

Chris McDaniel is running against entrenched Thad Cochran in Mississippi and T.W. Shannon is running against entrenched James Lankford in Oklahoma.

Let's hope Mississippi and Oklahoma can pull off the same victory that Virginia did.

I hope so Tea. We need a extreme right wing conservative Congress and Senate. Lets finally seal the border Berlin wall style. And make Gay Marriages illegal like Russia. And if you don't have an Social Sercurity card while staying in America you get arrested

Nope .... Obama is untouchable as will be the 2016 general election. The communist can't rig all elections in this Country but, you can bet they got 2016 in the bag.

Be ready to bow to your queen!
I do not believe she will be the candidate. Not clear yet who will be but BO has the goods on her and does not like her. Chaped his hind to bring her into the cabinet. I cant shake the feeling he has a trap door waiting for her.

And what do all of you think about Dave Brat?

Interestingly (at least for me) he has called for the NSA to end bulk collection of phone records and has stated his support for statutory protections for e-mail privacy. He also said "NSA's indiscriminate collection of data on all Americans is a disturbing violation of our Fourth Amendment right to privacy".

Werbung:
Dave Brat is one of those guys will change America back to it roots. We wanted change.Not the same old washington politics

Back