BIN LADIN IS DEAD! Obama to speek in a few min

Werbung:
Re: BIN LADIN IS DEAD?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Obama to speek in a few min

From what I read, it was drone attacks in Pakistan and it happened a couple days ago. The White House has sat on the information because they have the body and wanted to use DNA testing to verify it was Bin Laden.

Cool, he's dead... Can we go home now? Didn't think so...

How is Obama going to justify continued operations in Afghanistan and Pakistan with Bin Laden dead?

Osama bites the dust

Apparently, Islamofascist Number 1 is dead. Kudos to the american military or intelligence forces responsible. YAYYYYYYYYY!!!!

Now ABC is reporting Bin Laden died in a ground battle with US troops but they aren't saying whether it was in Afghanistan or Pakistan... Obama to speak in 1 min.

Just heard that he was found by a Drone and US Spec Ops on the ground in Pakistan actually killed him.

Re: Osama bites the dust

What will obozo say? The perpetrator of a "man-caused disaster" has been killed? :D Maybe he will utter the dreaded T-word. :rolleyes:

What? Obama just said he launched the attack today... That completely conflicts with reports that it happened, and I quote, "several days ago", and it wasn't announced because they wanted the FBI to do DNA tests.

What? Obama just said he launched the attack today... That completely conflicts with reports that it happened, and I quote, "several days ago", and it wasn't announced because they wanted the FBI to do DNA tests.

what are the odds they could keep secret a US raid inside the Pakistan , that may have got Bin laden....for a few days? Not that great I would think...and they have reported that early today they placed bases on higher alert...my guess is right after they first thought we got him for sure.

Werbung:
Back