BIN LADIN IS DEAD! Obama to speek in a few min

Re: BIN LADIN IS DEAD?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Obama to speek in a few min

I just heard someone, I think it was the under-secretary to the national security adviser, say that this attack happened, "within the last couple of days" and they did wait for DNA verification to announce Bin Laden was dead. I think they'd have to wait to for DNA verification because if Obama came out and announced Bin Laden was dead just a couple hours after the strike, then found out it was an imposter, Obama would look like a fool.

Werbung:

I just heard someone, I think it was the under-secretary to the national security adviser, say that this attack happened, "within the last couple of days" and they did wait for DNA verification to announce Bin Laden was dead. I think they'd have to wait to for DNA verification because if Obama came out and announced Bin Laden was dead just a couple hours after the strike, then found out it was an imposter, Obama would look like a fool.

that could be that it was late yesterday...I am guessing for this case it would not take to long to get a DNA test done.

Re: Osama bites the dust

sad that even with such good news...you have so little offer but mindless attacks on the president.

What do you mean - "mindless"? obozo has famously refused to use the word "terrorist", although he did tonight. I guess even with a dunce like obozo, being president brings you into such detailed confrontation with the actual world, that even with him, some reality is able to creep through the cocoon of Pee See and leftwing ideology that blankets his brain.

Merged.

They just announced on TV that he was killed near Islamabad, Pakistan today.

What do you mean - "mindless"? obozo has famously refused to use the word "terrorist", although he did tonight. I guess even with a dunce like obozo, being president brings you into such detailed confrontation with the actual world, that even with him, some reality is able to creep through the cocoon of Pee See and leftwing ideology that blankets his brain.

God you people are dense.
http://www.prwatch.org/node/8806

do you even think or just repeat what ever the chain email tells you.

I have heard him say terrorist quite a few times...

Just keep mindless attacks up, after all its alot easier then offering ideas of value.

That's what they're saying on CNN.

makes the most sense, like I said, I don't think this is something that would be easy to keep from getting out for more then a day. Also beats a freind of mines theory that it was done to take away the focus on the royal wedding lol.

makes the most sense, like I said, I don't think this is something that would be easy to keep from getting out for more then a day. Also beats a freind of mines theory that it was done to take away the focus on the royal wedding lol.

Well, timing is everything, but the idea that they waited for the royal wedding to be over to kill Bin Laden is pretty silly. They've been trying to get him, at least off and on, for a decade now.

God you people are dense.
http://www.prwatch.org/node/8806

do you even think or just repeat what ever the chain email tells you.

I have heard him say terrorist quite a few times...

Just keep mindless attacks up, after all its alot easier then offering ideas of value.

Whoopee doo - apparently he used the dreaded word ONCE in his little saturday talks that nobody watches. In his major speeches on the subject, he shunned the word. Re "man-caused disasters": his flunky Napolitano used it:

SPIEGEL: ‘Madame Secretary, in your first testimony to the US Congress as Homeland Security Secretary you never mentioned the word “terrorism.” Does Islamist terrorism suddenly no longer pose a threat to your country?’

Janet Napolitano, President Obama’s new Homeland Security Secretary: ‘Of course it does. I presume there is always a threat from terrorism. In my speech, although I did not use the word “terrorism,” I referred to “man-caused” disasters. That is perhaps only a nuance, but it demonstrates that we want to move away from the politics of fear toward a policy of being prepared for all risks that can occur.’

Get it? Even TALKING about terrorism is fear-mongering to a leftwing islamosymp. All this is obviated by the fact that even the word terrorism is a pee seeism substituted for the precisely correct islamofascism.

I do not believe a word of this nonsense.

Living in a mansion/compound just outside of Islamabad and no-one in the Pakistani military or intelligence service knows ?

Impossible to believe.

Will we see his dead body for all to see a la Che ?

This story is a lie.

Comrade Stalin

The order to attack was given on Friday...maybe that what was being taken as it happened a few days ago..the order itself, not the act?
That sounds like a reasonable explanation. Also, there's like a 12 hour difference between Washington DC and Pakistan, so Obama could have given the order for the final attack @ 6 am Sunday morning our time, 6 pm Pak time, then after the raid, took the body for testing and didn't get the results back till late Sunday night.

The only problem with that scenario are the reports that the FBI did the DNA testing... FBI doesn't operate overseas (not supposed to anyway) so the body would have had to be flown back to the US. Then there are the reports that we buried him at sea, making it unlikely we brought his body back to the US only to go back out and toss him in the ocean. Whatever the actual scenario, you know Obama wouldn't announce OBL's death until he was 100% certain it was him.

If we did bury OBL at sea, I think it was a huge mistake. We should have wrapped his corpse in bacon and strung it up over the World Trade Center pit for the vultures to chew on. Now that would have become a major tourist attraction for people from all over the US.

Well, timing is everything, but the idea that they waited for the royal wedding to be over to kill Bin Laden is pretty silly. They've been trying to get him, at least off and on, for a decade now.

I know, unlike a birther, they where joking when they said it :)

Werbung:

I do not believe a word of this nonsense.

Living in a mansion/compound just outside of Islamabad and no-one in the Pakistani military or intelligence service knows ?

Impossible to believe.

Will we see his dead body for all to see a la Che ?

This story is a lie.

Comrade Stalin

of course, and if you see the body you will call it a fake anyway...so nothing will change.

Back