BIN LADIN IS DEAD! Obama to speek in a few min

OK, I admit it. I've had the body of Bin Laden buried in my basement all this time, just so no one would know. It's right beside the Kenyan birth certificate, Bush's account of how the government pulled off the attack of 9/11, and a mummified space alien from Roswell.

I told you if you told anyone I would have you taken out...better check under your car before you start it....I keep the bombs hidden in Obama's secret Mosque the he had build so no one would see him go there.

Werbung:
Probably moon men as PFOS says, or perhaps denizens of some fifth dimension universe.

No one is buying the total nonsense you're posting, either on this forum or on the other one.

But, it does provide some comic relief.

Then explain how Al Qaida knew "Geronimo" in advance.

Al-Qaeda Threatens to Unleash ‘Nuclear Hellstorm’ if bin Laden Caught

Posted by Ingrid Turner on Apr 25, 2011

Guantanamo Bay, Cuba (NEWSTABULOUS) – According to news reported by WikiLeaks, threats have been received from al-Qaeda terrorists, stating that they will “unleash a nuclear hellstorm” upon Western countries if Osama bin Laden is ever caught or killed.

http://newstabulous.com/al-qaeda-threatens-to-unleash-nuclear-hellstorm-if-bin-laden-caught/9761/

WikiLeaks: Al-Qaida Has Nuclear Weapons
Author: ICWN | Monday, April 25th, 2011

The militant group al-Qaeda claims to have nuclear weapons and did not hesitate to use them if their leader, Osama bin Laden captured or killed by the United States. Not yet known exactly where al-Qaeda’s nuclear weapons are stored, but are found in Europe.

http://icwnews.com/hot-news/1790/wikileaks-al-qaida-has-nuclear-weapons.html

OK, I admit it. I've had the body of Bin Laden buried in my basement all this time, just so no one would know. It's right beside the Kenyan birth certificate, Bush's account of how the government pulled off the attack of 9/11, and a mummified space alien from Roswell.

Though you are here to harass, something for others as reference.

GORDON DUFF: “ON THE ROCKS,” THE RE-DEATH OF BIN LADEN’S FROZEN CORPSE (Multiple confirmations with BBC/VT PODCAST)

May 4, 2011 posted by Gordon Duff
THE FAIRY TALES START AGAIN…

Osama bin Laden’s death, who do you believe?
BBC WORLD SERVICE WITH VETERANS TODAY EDITORS ALAN SABROSKY AND GORDON DUFF DISCUSSING THE “DEATH” OF OSAMA BIN LADEN

By Gordon Duff STAFF WRITER/Senior Editor

The incident this week in Abbottabad, Pakistan was always intended to be “self-discrediting.” In a time of rigged voting machines and rule by decree, a time of military tribunals and tortured defendants, the concept of evidence and accountability is a joke. Consider the current bin Laden farce what it was intended to be, the American government reminding its people and the people of the world how little respect it has for them.
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/0...-rocks-the-death-of-bin-ladens-frozen-corpse/

I told you if you told anyone I would have you taken out...better check under your car before you start it....I keep the bombs hidden in Obama's secret Mosque the he had build so no one would see him go there.

If it's one of those nuclear bombs that Al Qaeda has, then we'll have to set off an earthquake and kill them all.

If it's one of those nuclear bombs that Al Qaeda has, then we'll have to set off an earthquake and kill them all.

Is it a warmanger's dream?

How could Al Qaida have one nuke bomb? Saddam, with resource of whole country of Iraq, couldn't get one. Al Qaida, was chased from cave to cave, could play magic?

But may be. Their master can give them one.

When Feds need war in Mid-east, Al Qaida came to help. That was 911 attack which gave them an excuse to start war in Afghan and Iraq. When the Feds can’t convince the public that they killed Bin Laden in “Geronimo Operation”, Al Qaida came out again to prove their master is correct.

Al-Qaida confirms Osama bin Laden's death
Saturday, May 07, 2011

NEW YORK -- Al-Qaida on Friday confirmed the killing of Osama bin Laden and warned of retaliation, saying Americans' "happiness will turn to sadness."

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/national_world&id=8115703

Al Qaida, confirms Bin Laden's death while a lot of people suspect it's another hoax of the US government. Did Al Qadia join the "kill Bin Laden operation"? Have they got the DNA testing result? Or, more likely, it's just an order from their US master to help them to strenthen the lie?

One thing else was that Al Qaida seems to have access to the toppest secret of US government. They knew "kill Bin Laden Operation" in advance.

Quote, "
Al-Qaeda Threatens to Unleash ‘Nuclear Hellstorm’ if bin Laden Caught

Posted by Ingrid Turner on Apr 25, 2011

Guantanamo Bay, Cuba (NEWSTABULOUS) – According to news reported by WikiLeaks, threats have been received from al-Qaeda terrorists, stating that they will “unleash a nuclear hellstorm” upon Western countries if Osama bin Laden is ever caught or killed.

http://newstabulous.com/al-qaeda-threatens-to-unleash-nuclear-hellstorm-if-bin-laden-caught/9761/

WikiLeaks: Al-Qaida Has Nuclear Weapons
Author: ICWN | Monday, April 25th, 2011

The militant group al-Qaeda claims to have nuclear weapons and did not hesitate to use them if their leader, Osama bin Laden captured or killed by the United States. Not yet known exactly where al-Qaeda’s nuclear weapons are stored, but are found in Europe.

http://icwnews.com/hot-news/1790/wikileaks-al-qaida-has-nuclear-weapons.html

Five days before May 1st, Wikileaks and Al Qaida knew of “Bin Laden’s death” would have happened and announced a warning. The news is a clumsy product of the “disinformation office” of the Feds. It means:

1. Al Qaida have nuclear weapon. They haven’t used it because Bin Laden hadn’t been caught or killed.
2. Wikileaks and Al Qaida knew Bin Laden would be killed several days later so issued a warning.

Al Qaida are so powerful that they knew everything,(can confirm Bin Laden's death; they even issued a warning 5 days before "Operation Geronimo " )have everything (even nuclear bomb) and can do everything (911 attack which even could bring down WTC 7 without impact of the plane) even though they are chased from the cave to cave, because they have the Magic Lantern of Alladin. They always come out in time when the Feds need them. They activated 911 attack to help justify Mid-east war. This time, will they have a nuke attack to justify war on Iran?

Osama Laden died ten years ago. They keep him alive because they need a false flag enemy to maintain the "war on terror". Now US economy can't support them for such an expensive war. To finish it, they need fulfil their last step - war on Iran. So they push out such a soap drama, it is a "provocative action", sychronized with "Quran burning" in Florida and "veil ban" law passed in French, to justify a coming "dirty bomb attack" which will lead to war on Iran like what 911 leading to war on Afghanistan and Iraq.

It is an cheating operation done by the Feds.

"Operation Geronimo" is another attempt to activate Iran war. It used to justify a false flag nuke bomb attack. Two years ago, I had revealed this plot in my article "A nuclear bombing to justify Iran war (2/10/09)". I repeat it here. Please compare it with the news posted on message #51 in this thread, you would realize how correct I was about the "nuclear attack, Al Qaida and Pakistan" in thier plan.

Re:
A nuclear bombing to justify Iran war (2/10/09) (587).

There was a big pre-psychological propaganda for the false flag nuclear terror attack planed on 8/30/2007, . Here are some. It indicates that the heads of this country determined to nuke US citizens to justify an Iran war as early as May 2007.

Quote, "
Pres. Prepares for Possible D.C. Nuke
14-May-2007

On May 10, President Bush issued a national security directive ordering all agencies to prepare for a surprise attack on the Federal government.

http://www.unknowncountry.com/news/?id=6203

FBI's Mueller: Bin Laden Wants to Strike U.S. Cities With Nuclear Weapons
Ronald Kessler
Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Osama bin Laden and his terrorist group desperately want to obtain nuclear devices and explode them in American cities, especially New York and Washington, D.C., FBI Director Robert S. Mueller III tells NewsMax.

http://www.newsmax.com/popunders/mainpop_internal.htm

Al-Qaida Plans Nuclear Attacks on 7 U.S. Cities

NewsMax Wires

Williams maintains that al-Qaida is not content on blowing up one nuclear device or even simply a "dirty" nuke - but wants to explode real nuclear devices in seven U.S. cities simultaneously

http://w3.newsmax.com/a/dayofislam/?PROMO_CODE=34BE-1

From the news, we learned that:

1. The coming false flag attack would be a nuclear attack which would cause a big loss of lives. The shock and awe would big enough to justify another war when Bush became so notorious for the Iraq war.

2. The false flag would still be Bin Laden and Al Qaida.

3. The inside group targeted at 7 US cities. New York and Washington D.C. were among them.

The 8/30/2007 incident that a B-52 flew US continental with six missiles armed with nuclear head was a soured action. Six nuclear missiles not seven as original planed is because each wing of the B-52 can only install six missiles. The missiles in other wing, un armed, were gone through a security inspection to justify it passed routine safety check.

Washington D.C. was chosen to justify it was a "real terror attack". See, now the dead are not only ordinary people. So many high ranking politicians died too. (That's sad story for those obedient followers. They are sacrifice when the Inside group think it's a necessity. ) Of course, the core member of the plot would have happened been in somewhere else. Just like Bush was in a Florida school and Cheney was in a military base on 911. The following vacuum of disappeared law makers could justify a martial law carried out by the Feds.

New York was chosen because a lot of residents in that city, especially policemen and firemen, with their own experience, knew 911 was a false flag attack. It is a good chance to wipe out a large quantity of witnesses.

8/30/2007 B-52 incident was a big case. It alarms a lot of people. The same tactic obviously can't be used again. But to activate another war, a big justification is needed. Nothing is better than a WMD. Then where can the Feds find the source of the nuclear weapon? Pakistan.

The purpose to stage “kill Bin Laden” show is to justify a false flag nuclear attack in US. They want to make people believe where the nuclear bomb comes from. If Pakistan could hide Bin Laden, they also could supply Al Qaida nuclear bomb. That's their real purpose. So even Bin Laden died years ago, they still staged such a corpseless show.

The purpose to stage “kill Bin Laden” show is to justify a false flag nuclear attack in US. They want to make people believe where the nuclear bomb comes from. If Pakistan could hide Bin Laden, they also could supply Al Qaida nuclear bomb. That's their real purpose. So even Bin Laden died years ago, they still staged such a corpseless show.

Sounds like the plot for a movie.

Got any evidence?

Sounds like the plot for a movie.

Got any evidence?

Evidence from the news - read the following article written two years ago and the news issued by the Feds. I predicted it that the Feds would use Bin Laden, Al Qaida and Pakistan to activate nuclear attack in US. Operation Geronimo was exactly a performance of the plot.

587. A nuclear bombing to justify Iran war (2/10/09)

For the false flag nuclear terror attack planed on 8/30/2007, there was a big pre-psychological propaganda. Here are some. It indicates that the heads of this country determined to nuke US citizens to justify an Iran war as early as May 2007.

Quote, "Pres. Prepares for Possible D.C. Nuke
14-May-2007
On May 10, President Bush issued a national security directive ordering all agencies to prepare for a surprise attack on the Federal government.

http://www.unknowncountry.com/news/?id=6203

FBI's Mueller: Bin Laden Wants to Strike U.S. Cities With Nuclear Weapons
Ronald Kessler
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Osama bin Laden and his terrorist group desperately want to obtain nuclear devices and explode them in American cities, especially New York and Washington, D.C., FBI Director Robert S. Mueller III tells NewsMax.

http://www.newsmax.com/popunders/mainpop_internal.htm

Al-Qaida Plans Nuclear
Attacks on 7 U.S. Cities
NewsMax Wires

Williams maintains that al-Qaida is not content on blowing up one nuclear device or even simply a "dirty" nuke - but wants to explode real nuclear devices in seven U.S. cities simultaneously
http://w3.newsmax.com/a/dayofislam/?PROMO_CODE=34BE-1"

From the news, we learned that:

1. The coming false flag attack would be a nuclear attack which would cause a big loss of lives. The shock and awe would big enough to justify another war when Bush became so notorious for the Iraq war.

2. The false flag would still be Bin Laden and Al Qaida.

3. The inside group targeted at 7 US cities. New York and Washington D.C. were among them.

The 8/30/2007 incident that a B-52 flew US continental with six missiles armed with nuclear head was a soured action. Six nuclear missiles not seven as original planed is because each wing of the B-52 can only install six missiles. The missiles in other wing, un armed, were gone through a security inspection to justify it passed routine safety check.

Washington D.C. was chosen to justify it was a "real terror attack". See, now the dead are not only ordinary people. So many high ranking politicians died too. (That's sad story for those obedient followers. They are sacrifice when the Inside group think it's a necessity. ) Of course, the core member of the plot would have happened been in somewhere else. Just like Bush was in a Florida school and Cheney was in a military base on 911. The following vacuum of disappeared law makers could justify a martial law carried out by the Feds.

New York was chosen because a lot of residents in that city, especially policemen and firemen, with their own experience, knew 911 was a false flag attack. It is a good chance to wipe out a large quantity of witnesses.

8/30/2007 B-52 incident was a big case. It alarms a lot of people. The same tactic obviously can't be used again. But to activate another war, a big justification is needed. Nothing is better than a WMD. Then where can the Feds find the source of the nuclear weapon? Pakistan.

Where does the nuclear bomb come from?

"CIA spy" Davis was giving nuclear bomb material to Al-Qaeda, says report

By ANI | ANI – Sun, Feb 20,

London, Feb 20(ANI): Double murder-accused US official Raymond Davis has been found in possession of top-secret CIA documents, which point to him or the feared American Task Force 373 (TF373) operating in the region, providing Al-Qaeda terrorists with "nuclear fissile material" and "biological agents," according to a report.

http://in.news.yahoo.com/cia-spy-davis-giving-nuclear-bomb-material-al-20110219-224833-452.html

US destroys its best men to keep the secret?

Quote, "'Copter tragedy marks deadliest US day'

Tue Aug 9, 2011 6:37PM GMT
Interview with Finian Cunningham from Global Research

Press TV has conducted an interview with Finian Cunningham, Global Research to further talk over the issue. The following is a rough transcript of the interview.

Press TV interviewed Finian Cunningham, Global Research, from Belfast, on this issue.

Press TV: Dead Men Don't talk, that is the title of your article. Correct me if I'm wrong, you are trying to say that the US has destroyed its own men, the navy seals, who seemingly took part in Washington's bin Laden execution hoax, and presumably would testify about that operation? How can this argument to be proven?

Cunningham: Well, admittedly I do not have the answers to that but I think what I am trying to do in the article is to raise relevant speculative questions about the whole Bin Laden affair.

This is just one more hole in Washington's argument or allegation that they killed Bin Laden on the second of May. Their story is full of holes and contradictions - the nature of his death, how his body was disposed of, lack of evidence.

And now recently on Pakistani television, you have local people giving a version of events that happened in Abbottabad that completely contradicts what the Washington version of that incident was.

People were saying one of three US helicopters exploded, killing everybody on board. So how can Bin Laden's body be recovered and dumped at see if that helicopter did in fact blow up, according to the residents of Abbottabad?

The whole Washington story in my view is very dubious. There's a lot of contradictions in it. The people who could shed light on this will actually be the people that were involved; this team of six navy seals. And a whole cohort of them was wiped off this past Saturday in a rocket attack on their helicopter.

It just raises the question, is Washington hiding from something, are they trying to cover something up by this alleged assassination of Bin Laden in May, because a lot of informed sources will tell you that Bin Laden died ten years ago from natural causes, kidney failure.

The whole sag is becoming increasingly incredulous in my view and for other people. It would appear that Washington is trying to cover up or delete possible evidence or witnesses to the actual event on the second of May in Abbottabad.

Press TV: Suppose your story comes out true. What effects would this story have on the morale of other US troops if they know that the government would betray them all along?

Cunningham: Devastating. The whole war in Afghanistan is going from one quagmire into a deeper quagmire. This year alone, 274 US personnel have been killed including the latest victims of the Chinook crash. And we are only halfway through the year.

The whole mission of Afghanistan is turning into an endless relentless war with no real purpose to it.

If the American government is correct that they killed Bin Laden, he is the reason they went into Afghanistan. If they killed their guy, their number one terrorist, why are they still in Afghanistan?

The whole mission seems to be ridden with very obscure and amorphous objectives. There is no purpose to missions, so I am sure for a lot of the GIs and the American personal on the ground seeing all their comrades being cut down there, with no clear purpose or objective to this terrible bloody war, it's going to be a very soul-sapping and demoralizing experience.

Press TV:The original purpose of US invading Afghanistan was bringing down the Taliban. Some stories of diverting pentagon money and arms to the Taliban or secret negotiations with the Taliban contradicting that. In the long run, what effect will this have on the Afghanistan mission?

Cunningham: I haven't been following what you just mentioned there but this comes as no surprise giving the origins of the Taliban being in Afghanistan. After all, they were set up and funded by the Americans and the British secret intelligences to fight the soviets.

The connections are well grinded there for this covert seeding of money, arms, personnel and double agents or what have you. So it would come to no surprise given the origins of the insurgence, Mujahedeen, Taliban in Afghanistan. They were the foot soldiers of the US Empire 30-40 years ago.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/193174.html

Werbung:
Navy SEAL Jon Tumilson may had died in a raid of a corpseless "kill Bin Laden" show. He may also get a medal from President Obama at a non-present show. No film recorded it because of "security" consideration. But one thing for sure is that Pentagon had to tell his family where he was if he was still alive. So there was such a "Chinook shot down" hoax.

Within days Pentagon said they killed the Taliban who shot down the helicopter. If it was that easy to track the Taliban who shot down the Chinook (consider how hard for US police to investigate in criminal case in US. Can Pentagon sent a team to enemy's camp to investgate?) and killed him, then such a powerful US troops would have eliminated the whole Taliban already. You should know it's more difficult to pick up a select individual than to wipe out a whole group in a battle or war. That's a third hoax to cheat people.

Full And Complete Translation Of The Pakistani News Video
This is a translation of the video linked at the bottom and was translated by my friend Khan Taashk. THANK YOU my dear friend. I wish there were a way for ALL Americans to read this translation.

Anchor: Muhammad Bashir told us something that no one said before. So we checked his identity card, we also confirmed that he really lives there, we asked from the senior fellows about him. We were very astonished by his story just see and listen what he said.

Bashir: We were awake, not asleep, a helicopter came, some men came down from that, into that house, then that helicopter went away

Reporter: How many men?

Bashir: 10-12, then that helicopter took rounds of those rear hills, then he came bac…k and when he came bach, two more helicopters arrived, one from the west and other from the north, there was a blast in the first helicopter and it was on fire, we immediately came out, when we reached there, the helicopter was burning, then after about 20 minutes the army and police arrived, they pushed us back, now we are asking that if oama was here then who took him to america because all those men that came in the helicopter died in the blast, now if Osama was in that helicopter he must have died and got burnt in that helicopter too, then how they took him? this is a question of serious concern. America claims they they killed him and picked him up. How they picked him up? This is what we are thinking

Reporter: Was there only one helicopter?

Bashir? Yes the other that came flew away to Mansehra, there was only one that landed the men and came back to pick them but as he was picking them up, it blew away and caught fire.

Reporter: Then were in it when it blew?

Bashir: Yes They were.

Reporter : How you know?

Bashir: We saw it with our own eyes

Reporter: You saw dead man?

Bashir: Yes, dead men,

Reporter: How many?

Bashir: I couldnt count them because then the compound was on fire. The gate was open, we went in, the army and police hadnt arrived then, there were some people but they werent stopping them. The whole neighborhood has seen that but they are silent now.

Bashir: We saw the helicopter burning, we saw the dead bodies, then everything was removed and now there is nothing

Reporter: How many dead bodies you saw?

Bashir: We couldn’t count them because they were blown into pieces.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0vo-L3VACs&feature=player_embedded
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article28110.htm

Back