ANOTHER PERFECT ENDING FOR SPANKY TRUMP'S POLITICAL CAREER

Werbung:
Can you not just taste the joy Democrats in ancient times experienced when they finally 'legally' crucified the Apostle Peter for saying things they did not like?
democrats in ancient times? lol. democrats didn't exist back then...by about 2 thousand years or so. lol
you say the dumbest things.

democrats in ancient times? lol. democrats didn't exist back then...by about 2 thousand years or so. lol
you say the dumbest things.
Modern devils just take after devils from the past when hatefully attacking people they do not like for stupid unjust reasons.

Modern devils just take after devils from the past when hatefully attacking people they do not like for stupid unjust reasons.
sorry, democrats didn't exist untill a few hundred years ago. talking about them thousands of years ago is stupid.
unless they have a time machine? maybe you're onto something hahahahahha

you say the dumbest things. lol

sorry, democrats didn't exist untill a few hundred years ago. talking about them thousands of years ago is stupid.
unless they have a time machine? maybe you're onto something hahahahahha

you say the dumbest things. lol
Sorry. I thought you understood the connection between modern devils and past devils.

Sorry. I thought you understood the connection between modern devils and past devils.

i don't know anything about devils since I don't think they exist.
but if you want to believe in mythical creatures, be my guest.

what are the connections between modern and ancient lepruchauns?

Werbung:
Back