ANOTHER PERFECT ENDING FOR SPANKY TRUMP'S POLITICAL CAREER

let me know when you have credible evidence against joe, it better be more credible than your "stolen election" stupidity lol.

entire house membership? lol stay off the drugs.
I read the news and cannot help but accumulate evidence of the Biden crime family's influence peddling. Those who claim they have not read any evidence of these criminal acts are either ignorant or lying.

Werbung:
I read the news and cannot help but accumulate evidence of the Biden crime family's influence peddling. Those who claim they have not read any evidence of these criminal acts are either ignorant or lying.
I haven't seen any credible evidence about Joe Biden
Post it here or stop lying about Joe lol

donald-trump-wrestling-showmanship-1.jpg

Vince McMahon Plans To Sell Big Chunk Of His Shares In WWE
November 10, 2023
wwe-donald-trump-bobby-lashley-1585842048.jpg

"Former Presidunce Spanky Trumps renewed focus on repealing and replacing the Affordable Care Act, known colloquially as Obamacare, has alarmed some Republicans scarred by the GOP’s failure to deliver on promises to dismantle the law and who view the issue as a political loser with the American people.

Many on Trump’s team said they were surprised by the former president’s recent declaration on his social media website Truth Social that replacing Obamacare would be a priority of his administration, as Obamacare had not been a focal issue in ongoing policy conversations and the campaign has not yet drafted any kind of health care policy alternative. One Trump adviser told CNN the post came “completely came out of nowhere,” and said the team “has NOT been talking to him about health care.

1701545032425.gif

Sixteen million people signed up for Obamacare that Democrats made mandatory for everyone? Of those 16 million how many saw their healthcare premiums fall in the transition from private care to government-mandated Obamacare?

Werbung:
Back