ANOTHER PERFECT ENDING FOR SPANKY TRUMP'S POLITICAL CAREER

Werbung:
"Spanky Trump's financial disclosures neglected to include hundreds of trademarks he owns — including over 100 in China and six in Russia — until after he left the office of the presidency."
Trump turned over more than a million documents to his hordes of enemies digging up dirt on him and they are still digging.

"But you know what, I don’t see much reciprocity here. You know what I mean? I hear what you want. I have a favor I want from you though. And I’m going to say this only seven times, so you better listen good. I want you to make up dirt on my political opponent, understand? Lots of dirt, on this and on that."

Adam Schiff

Trump turned over more than a million documents to his hordes of enemies digging up dirt on him and they are still digging.

"But you know what, I don’t see much reciprocity here. You know what I mean? I hear what you want. I have a favor I want from you though. And I’m going to say this only seven times, so you better listen good. I want you to make up dirt on my political opponent, understand? Lots of dirt, on this and on that."

Adam Schiff
Produce the evidence he said that.
Those are similar dig dirt comments Trump said to Ukraine about Biden. He ended being impeached for that. That worked well.

Trump didn't " turn over" .documents. He fought viciously to protect them until the a subpoena was used to retrieve the stolen classified docos.

Adam Schiff
still digging? if by that you mean he's already been indicted and trials are starting, yes.

because he decided he was above the law.

still digging? if by that you mean he's already been indicted and trials are starting, yes.

because he decided he was above the law.
Above the law? Like Hunter and Joe Biden? Like Hillary Clinton? Like the entire Democrat House membership?

Werbung:
Above the law? Like Hunter and Joe Biden? Like Hillary Clinton? Like the entire Democrat House membership?

let me know when you have credible evidence against joe, it better be more credible than your "stolen election" stupidity lol.

entire house membership? lol stay off the drugs.

Back