ANOTHER PERFECT ENDING FOR SPANKY TRUMP'S POLITICAL CAREER

This court is maybe rigged for his conviction but it could easily be re-rigged for your crucifixion. When you install scumbags around the world and then lose top bidding slot, how do you suppose that will turn out for ya?View attachment 6065
What doesnt make sense to you?
"Maybe" rigged. Is that the best you've got?
This judge has a history of being tough and she will show it again.
You never said anything when Trump rigged the SC with republican godbothering republicans..
You ignorant hypocrite.

I don't know but it's looking good for Trump to go to jail. Aren't you pleased.

Btw. The picture of Kennedy is false.
Fag misquotes.

This court is maybe rigged for his conviction but it could easily be re-rigged for your crucifixion.

Listen slime bag, if you're going to quote me, don't change my posts.

The rest of your trashy rebuttal is dismissed without review pending your owning up to your sleazy behavior

Werbung:
This court is maybe rigged for his conviction but it could easily be re-rigged for your crucifixion. When you install scumbags around the world and then lose top bidding slot, how do you suppose that will turn out for ya?View attachment 6065
What doesnt make sense to you?

Fag misquotes.
So we've morphed into the irrelevancy of defining genders. Very poor rebuttal.
Listen slime bag, if you're going to quote me, don't change my posts.
I never changed anything. You suddenly realised what you'd said and it was an unintentional taradiddle.
The rest of your trashy rebuttal is dismissed without review pending your owning up to your sleazy behavior.
It doesn't matter about who reviews it. It's the truth and you can't prove otherwise.

That's the real problem?

Nothing you've said so far has been honest in the least let alone "the truth." You've just about the scumiest whore hole I've ever seen. Catholic?
Tell me which bits are not the truth?
You godbotherers know all about whore homes by supporting those ring reaming pastors and give them money to do it.

I wouldn't lower myself to be any religion and give the impression I cannot run my own life. You do. .
And why would your impression of me have to be a Catholic?
Got a problem with then have you? Some old war injuries or conflict of Bible passages?

What's aching in your guts Jesus.?

Tell me which bits are not the truth?
You godbotherers know all about whore homes by supporting those ring reaming pastors and give them money to do it.

I wouldn't lower myself to be any religion and give the impression I cannot run my own life. You do. .
And why would your impression of me have to be a Catholic?
Got a problem with then have you? Some old war injuries or conflict of Bible passages?

What's aching in your guts Jesus.?

You say that like there's even a shred of chance that I'm going to read it. There's not.

If course you won't. You're just another spineless prayer mumbling hypocrite amongst millions in USA.

No, it's just i dont respect namblacrats just because you have the one single virtue of being repulsed by a story about a faggot god. Truth is, you got exiled from your own religion. Lol. Now we just need to exile you from earth. You like mars, right?

No, it's just i dont respect namblacrats just because you have the one single virtue of being repulsed by a story about a faggot god. Truth is, you got exiled from your own religion. Lol. Now we just need to exile you from earth. You like mars, right?
I'm a fucking atheist you dickhead. No god involved if any kind. You use that word because it's repulsive and that's the best insult you godbotherers have got.
You're as dumb as your paranoid brain-dead buddy.

I'm a fucking atheist you dickhead. No god involved if any kind. You use that word because it's repulsive and that's the best insult you godbotherers have got.
You're as dumb as your paranoid brain-dead buddy.

Turd licker, i didnt say you had a god. I said your fag god exiled you for being fags. Ji-zeus. You didn't even know? Lol. Here you been hating on christians not even knowing they're why you fags even exist. Lol.

Werbung:
Turd licker, i didnt say you had a god. I said your fag god exiled you for being fags. Ji-zeus. You didn't even know? Lol. Here you been hating on christians not even knowing they're why you fags even exist. Lol.
What fag god idiot?
You're out of your tree on dope.

Back