America Spying on the rest of the world.

Werbung:
The Difference now is that the USA has the techit.ology superior to other countries. They even use Australian bases to spy on Asia. But it will not last. The rest of the world will catch up soon.
Yes we do but even your country has stout capabilities, some on loanfrom us, and they use it as they wish. Gemerally on a far smaller scale as they havent the need for more. Bases not as necessary as they oncewere.More there to extend protective power which you boys benefit from and why you are happy to have.

Whats alarming is spying on citizens of this country. The rest of the world has always been fair game. How do you know if your ally is actually your ally ? Trust but verify

It is expected that we would spy on foreign leaders though not right when the are allies. Once caught the pres handled it ridiculously poorly. He really does think he can get away with any lie at all.

The data that they are collecting and their intentions of what they will do with this data is different!!!!!!!!!

Lets pretend that they only collect data according to strict rules. Lets pretend that the data is used only as it should be.

In ten years with an entirely different administration, with a fifty times larger program, and an unwieldy set of rules to govern the program it is not a matter of who might abuse the program it is a certainty that someone will. Who will be in office and how large of an abuse will it be?

Someone in France thought this was funny and said "we all do it" and added the fact that everyone is just jealous that America has a superior capability for doing it.

There is an old saying; "Once they've seen Paris, you can't keep them down on the farm".

There is no going back. Everyone is going to try and do the same thing. Electronic spying has come a long way from the old "cloak and dagger" days.

Because everyone does it. this does not make it right. I suspect when other countries get the same power as the USA and drone plane. Americans will pay a high price.

Because everyone does it. this does not make it right. I suspect when other countries get the same power as the USA and drone plane. Americans will pay a high price.
Dream on there Aussie boy ...

America, has always lead the world in technology. The drone will be no different. The repercussions from this technology will be no different!

I can buy a drone right now. The second edge of the spy sword is foiling attempts by others to spy on you. Which is to say im not concerned.

You may be right. But it's not going to stop.

The Indonesian Government is calling on the Australian ambassador for our co operation with American spying. Apparently you still need our technology in this part of the world. As the 21st Century is going to be the Asian century and we live near Asia, I suspect successive Australian governments will move away from the USA and take more notice of our Asian Neighbours.

The Indonesian Government is calling on the Australian ambassador for our co operation with American spying. Apparently you still need our technology in this part of the world. As the 21st Century is going to be the Asian century and we live near Asia, I suspect successive Australian governments will move away from the USA and take more notice of our Asian Neighbours.

As long as the dollar is the world reserve currency it will be an American world.

Werbung:
As long as the dollar is the world reserve currency it will be an American world.
as unimaginable as it has been to think we would ever cease being the holder of the reserve currency of the world it could now happen as we pursue this fools path of printing money to pay for what we cant afford.

Back