America Spying on the rest of the world.

We could keep them out of our country, but the liberals want them for their votes. Of course we have no jobs for them, but that doesn't seem to matter to the liberals.
The marxist don't want the illegals to have jobs. They want a permanent underclass dependent on the government. Permanent democrat voters.

Werbung:
An Australia ship has just rescue a boatload of would be migrants in international waters but near Indonesia, Australia wants Indonesia to take them back but Indonesia has refused. This is the stand off we most fear, Because of Indonesia anger at our spying they will not co operate.

An Australia ship has just rescue a boatload of would be migrants in international waters but near Indonesia, Australia wants Indonesia to take them back but Indonesia has refused. This is the stand off we most fear, Because of Indonesia anger at our spying they will not co operate.
Send them here .... I am sure Obama and the Marxist democrats will take them despite our laws. They will not miss the chance to get more future government dependent marxist voters!

No. It is not in their interest to take them back as they have already made their money and taking them back would cost them money. But this sounds crass so they make things up that some of you will fall for. It is foolish to lokk for thes3 boats in internstional waters. Wait til the hit your waters and send them to PNG.

the INDONESIAN WON. THE BOATLOAD OF WOULD BE MIGRANTS HAD TO BE TAKEN BY Australia TO Christmas ISLAND AS THE INDONESIANS REFUSE TO TAKE THEM.THEY WERE RESCUE BECAUSE THEIR BOAT SANK. should WE JUST LEAVE THEM TO DROWN?

the INDONESIAN WON. THE BOATLOAD OF WOULD BE MIGRANTS HAD TO BE TAKEN BY Australia TO Christmas ISLAND AS THE INDONESIANS REFUSE TO TAKE THEM.THEY WERE RESCUE BECAUSE THEIR BOAT SANK. should WE JUST LEAVE THEM TO DROWN?
No ....

But, there will have to be some very strategic political diplomacy here ..... are the Assie's up to it?

How would you know if you were not looking ? You lost before they ever set sail.

The boat people send a distress message to Australian authorities. Not to Indonesian as they do not want to return there.
In some case the deliberately sink their boats so they can be rescued by Australians. What can we do?

The boat people send a distress message to Australian authorities. Not to Indonesian as they do not want to return there.
In some case the deliberately sink their boats so they can be rescued by Australians. What can we do?
As you know full well its fraud/extortion just relay the message to the originating country (copy PNG and anyone else you wish to know and leave them to those responsible for them. Then throw another shrimp on the barby and go back to watching cricket.

I have no clue what Australia's attitude is toward boat people. Living on the west coast, we got our share of boat people from Cambodia and Viet Nam. Florida has had their share of boat people from Cuba. I'm not against taking in refugees, and with the drug war on the Mexican border, I can almost see some of these people as being refugees too.

Of course if I had been the Queen of America, I would have invaded Mexico and turned it into part of the U.S. a long time ago and not messed around with all this illegal stuff.

our situation is similar to the USa position with Cuba. I don't think invasion is the answer, The USA try that and fail. We will just have to make a deal with Indonesia. Take some of their refugees in the camps in return for sending boat people back . W are the richest country here so I don't think any other country in the region has the resources to recsue boat people.

our situation is similar to the USa position with Cuba. I don't think invasion is the answer, The USA try that and fail. We will just have to make a deal with Indonesia. Take some of their refugees in the camps in return for sending boat people back . W are the richest country here so I don't think any other country in the region has the resources to recsue boat people.
uh aus.... PNG has accepted that responsibility. the deal is done. why do wish to undo it ?

No one wants to repeal the PNG solution. But boat people still come apparently not believing they will end up in PNG or perhaps preferring that to staying in their own countries. The new Government promise to turn back the boats but can not do this without Indonesian co -operation.

No one wants to repeal the PNG solution. But boat people still come apparently not believing they will end up in PNG or perhaps preferring that to staying in their own countries. The new Government promise to turn back the boats but can not do this without Indonesian co -operation.
of course they can. drag the illegal craft to PNG if you want to be sweethearts.

Werbung:
You can not drag the boats to PNG if that country does not co operate, They will only take boat people after we process them

Back