A great presidential speech

Pandora, you have just swallowed the lies describing Palestinians as 'the ones who do the suicide bombing'.

Israel made up a state in their land and have continued ever since then to try to take more and more of the Palestinians land. And life for the few Paelstinians that stayed in the Israel controlled land as is now are treated terribly. It is not unknown for a family ot go on holiday and return to find that their home has been taken from them for a family of Jews returning from Argentina.

Israel uses white phospherous shells on these poor people and they are designed to burn flesh in a way that can't be stopped. They are a banned weapon but Israel continues to use them.

And on the subject of suicide bombers why do you lot think they are worse than dropping a bomb from an aeorplane which kills far more people?

It is because you have been brainwashed into somehow thinking that killing a small number of people is worse than killing a large number.

Ultimately your failue to grasp the significance of these horros is because warfare doens't happen on American soil.

If it did you would change your tune and the fact that you think it is OK when happening far off makes you a monster

Werbung:
Pandora, you have just swallowed the lies describing Palestinians as 'the ones who do the suicide bombing'.

Are you saying it was really Jews who strapped bombs on the "special needs"
Palestinians then bombed their own people?

all those bus and cafe bombings? Did they force the Palestinians to make video tapes saying "I hate Israel" and I am doing this for Palestin, then force the Palestinians to strap on the bombs and blow things up?

This is all on tape. If you think it was Israel forcing them to do it, where is the proof of them forcing the Palestinians to make these tapes and how did they get them to walk on the busses and in the cafes?

Stop banging on about suicide bombers

They do nothing compared to the US bombs that rain down on Paletinians

Stop banging on about suicide bombers

They do nothing compared to the US bombs that rain down on Paletinians

NO I am not going to stop. Its a valid question. You say Israel is the terrorist, I want you to explain the bombings on cafes and busses by Paletinians.

I would fully understand what you say if you were saying both were terrorists in their own ways, but you are totally excusing the Paletinians and calling Israel terrorists for counter attacks because of the bombings done by Paletinians.

You are pretty dumb aren't you?

You really think that it is better to bomb the **** out of a country than kill a small number of its people.

And the bombings you talk about were done by the US and UK governments anyway.

But the point is you are soooo brainwashed that you think an enemy killing a few people is worse than the US killing millions.

You are the perfect example of how the US has whipped up hysteria about terrorism.

You are complicit in a war crime.

Now lie down for a while and see if you can think for yourself for a change.

The Forum Rules:

1. No personal attacks.
----------------------------------------
Treat others as you would wish to be treated. We ask that you be professional and polite and respect our intention to create a friendly and inclusive environment where everyone feels welcome to participate. We do not wish to censor or control your opinions, but we will ensure that the policies of the board are respected. We hope to see people conduct debates in a civilized manner.

https://www.houseofpolitics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=943

You really think that it is better to bomb the **** out of a country than kill a small number of its people.

But the point is you are soooo brainwashed that you think an enemy killing a few people is worse than the US killing millions.

You are the perfect example of how the US has whipped up hysteria about terrorism.

The US and the UK got Paletinians to go on video tape saying death to Israel and explaining why they are about to bomb civilians in cafe's and on busses then got them to actually do it?

can you give any proof of this?

I was referring to 9/11 and 7/7 but the US routinely makes up videos that suit its purpose.

The guy playing OBL is different in every film

I was referring to 9/11 and 7/7 but the US routinely makes up videos that suit its purpose.

The guy playing OBL is different in every film

You said

I never mentioned 911 or 7/7, I only wrote about the suicide bombings in Israel by Palistine on busses and in cafe's.

I do not agree with everything Israel does, but they are the ONLY Nation in the world that has the “balls” to defend themselves however they need too. The problem is NOT Israel, it is the rest of the Middle East, none of the surrounding Nations really want the Palestinians, they are “out casts” to them. If they REALLY wanted a solution each Nations in the immediate surroundings would relinquish a small part of their territory so the Palestinians could have their own Country. And I don’t want to hear the babble about the historic significance of Palestinians’ claims to the lands which comprise Israel. BOTH have historic claims to this land.
However, both Israel and the Palestinians must come to an agreement to stop the relentless and continuing circle of violence against each other. Until this happens, there will never be any peace.
By the way, I support Israel’s impending, because it IS impending, attack on Iran’s nuclear facilities. Obama is just another “Peanut Farmer Jimmy Carter” without the intestinal fortitude to do what really needs to be done with Iran and their nuclear program. Peaceful use my ass!!!!

When are the mods going to dump Rat?

Certainly we could not afford the war in Iraq when it was started and should get out soon. However the rest of the original post sounds like the testosterone mentality that got us into Iraq in the first place.

Werbung:
Folks,

It appears that "Rationlist" is the one brainwashed that the United States & Great Britain are the ones to blame for terrorist attacks in Israel, which "Pandora" is referring too.
Also, blaming both Nations, or at least, the United States government for the Sept 11, 2001 terrorist attack is, in my opinion, preposterous!!! I think he has been watching too much of Jesse Ventura's program about conspiracies.

Best regards to all.

Back