A great presidential speech

CHAINSAW

:):):)The following was an e-mail I received; I like the theme and really would like a President with cojones to make this speech. Of course the current occupant of the White House would NEVER make such a speech, especially after making his around the world “apology” tour. Maybe we need a President to make this type of speech for speech making purposes only, before we sell our asses to other nations. Oh, sorry we already have to China. I am posting it here for your enjoyment.

WOULDN'T IT BE GREAT TO TURN ON THE TV AND HEAR ANY U.S. PRESIDENT, DEMOCRAT OR REPUBLICAN, GIVE THE FOLLOWING SPEECH?
'My Fellow Americans:
As you all know, the defeat of the Iraq regime has been completed. Since Congress does not want to spend any more money on this war, our mission in Iraq is complete. This morning I gave the order for a complete removal of all American forces from Iraq. This action will be complete within 30 days. It is now time to begin the reckoning.

Before me, I have two lists. One list contains the names of countries which have stood by our side during the Iraq conflict. This list is short. The United Kingdom, Spain, Bulgaria, Australia, and Poland are some of the countries listed there. The other list contains every one not on the first list. Most of the world's nations are on that list. My press secretary will be distributing copies of both lists later this evening.

Let me start by saying that effective immediately, foreign aid to those nations on List 2 ceases indefinitely. The money saved during the first year alone will pretty much pay for the costs of the Iraqi war. THEN EVERY YEAR THEREAFTER it’ll GO TO OUR SOCIAL SECURITY SYSTEM SO IT WON’T GO BROKE IN 20 YEARS. The American people are no longer going to pour money into third world Hell holes and watch those government leaders grow fat on corruption.
Need help with a famine? Wrestling with an epidemic? Call France.
In the future, together with Congress, I will work to redirect this money toward solving the vexing social problems we still have at home. On that note, a word to terrorist organizations: Screw with us and we will hunt you down and eliminate you and all your friends from the face of the earth. Thirsting for a gutsy country to terrorize? Try France or maybe China.
I am ordering the immediate severing of diplomatic relations with France , and Russia . Thanks for all your help, comrades. We are retiring from NATO as well.

I have instructed the Mayor of New York City to begin towing the many UN diplomatic vehicles located in Manhattan with more than two unpaid parking tickets to sites where those vehicles will be stripped, shredded and crushed. I don't care about whatever treaty pertains to this. You creeps have tens of thousands of unpaid tickets. Pay those tickets tomorrow or watch you’re precious Benzes, Beamers and limos be turned over to some of the finest chop shops in the world. I love New York.
A special note to our neighbors: Canada is on List 2. Since we are likely to be seeing a lot more of each other, you folks might want to try not pissing us off for a change. Mexico is also on List 2. Its president and his entire corrupt government really need an attitude adjustment. I will have a couple thousand extra tanks and infantry divisions sitting around. Guess where I am going to put 'em? Yep, border security.
Oh, by the way, the United States is abrogating the NAFTA treaty - starting now. We are tired of the one-way highway. Immediately, we'll be drilling for oil in Alaska -which will take care of this country's oil needs for decades to come. If you're an environmentalist who opposes this decision, I refer you to List 2 above: pick a country and move there.

It is time for America to focus on its own welfare and its own citizens. Some will accuse us of isolationism. I answer them by saying, 'darn tootin.' Nearly a century of trying to help folks live a decent life around the world has only earned us the undying enmity of just about everyone on the planet. It is time to eliminate hunger in America. It is time to eliminate homelessness in America.
To the nations on List 1, a final thought. Thank you guys. We owe you and we won't forget.
To the nations on List 2, a final thought: You might want to learn to speak Arabic.

God bless America. Thank you and good night.'

Werbung:
It was red meat for the hungry.

Substance? Don't get picky, or someone might do a sentence by sentence, idea by idea, deconstruction. Let's not get that petty.

Odd

I would think most would like leaving Iraq and using the money for social security instead.

It does not seem unreasonable to me to stop funding terrorist nations.

We only give out around 16 to 20 Billion each year in foreign aid, and the vast majority of that goes to our allies such as Israel.

As to the money spent on Iraq, even if the left was to get that back it would not be spent on SS, or medicare. It would be spent on food stamps, Medicaid, Pell grants, or some other program so that 20 to 40% of it would be wasted.

In no way would the national debt be paid down so that we could get out from under the thumb of China, or other countries that seek to destroy us. To the left they are allies. Nor would it be spent on real alternative energy so that we could get out from under the thumb of those terrorist nations.

Seek to destory us???

Why would anyone seek to destroy the US when you have bankers to do it for them???

And isn't it just great that the US is getting it back after 100 years of giving it?

Now, get back to your Chinese lessons

We only give out around 16 to 20 Billion each year in foreign aid, and the vast majority of that goes to our allies such as Israel.

As to the money spent on Iraq, even if the left was to get that back it would not be spent on SS, or medicare. It would be spent on food stamps, Medicaid, Pell grants, or some other program so that 20 to 40% of it would be wasted.

In no way would the national debt be paid down so that we could get out from under the thumb of China, or other countries that seek to destroy us. To the left they are allies. Nor would it be spent on real alternative energy so that we could get out from under the thumb of those terrorist nations.

I would not want to stop giving to Israel, just the places who support terrorists.

You are right it would not pay off the debt, we have got to stop spending so much to make that happen.

Ladies & Gentlemen,
Thanks for your replies. As I stated it is an "interesting" article/speech, quite unrealistic but entertaining. Lets NOT get to serious about my post.
You are right, if the United States were to do any of the suggested items, the money saved would be wasted by the scumbag politicians in Washington D.C. and no effective savings would be realized. Politicians, especially career politicians, which are the majority in the United States Congress are out for themselves, special interests and their contributors and NOT the American public. That is why I urge ALL AMERICANS TO VOTE ALL INCUMBENT POLITICIANS OUT OF OFFICE IN THE NEXT FEW ELECTION CYCLES.
I am sure that other Countries around the world have this same problem, it is time everyone take responsibility and kick these jackasses out of office and get people with new and innovative ideas in solving todays complex issues.

Pandore, Israel is a terrorist

I figured you would think that. Its interesting to me how people take sides (generally speaking)

Most who are left wing but not all of course consider Israel the terrorists and the Palestinians who do the suicide bombing the victims.

Abortion even to the 9th month as a right but putting to death a man who raped, tortured, beat and killed a 3 year old girl is inhumane.

Overtaxing some who work hard to give money to those who refuse to work fair and just.

The concept of God impossible but from nothing came a big bang and then humans evolved from pond scum reasonable.

I think we should all who are partisan donate our brains to science and see if they can figure out why we feel the way we do.

Werbung:
Pandore, Israel is a terrorist

BO believes the same thing. He probably believes the USA is a terrorist nation too, just like Rat.

Come to think of it, Rat and BO have much in common. Their hatred of their country and the West is typical of Marxists.

Rat you should seek government employment if you haven't already. You would fit in so well.

Maybe BO could make you a Czar. Let's see what Czar could Rat be?

How about the Hate America Czar? I'm sure the pay is good and you will never be held accountable for your traitorous actions.

http://www.glennbeck.com/content/articles/article/198/29391/

Back