A different view o religion.

They were participating in an illegal smashing of the Capitol. They were warned if the consequences and deserved the punishment.
No one cheered it. You're a dickhead.
The instigators were clearly infiltrated by government agents and leftist hirelings.

Werbung:
Sorry comrade.
You've had your chance to produce it and didn't. Tuck it under your arm and shove it.
I don't have to produce squat. The material has already been released by the House to the great consternation of Democrats who did not want Americans to see what really happened.

I don't have to produce squat. The material has already been released by the House to the great consternation of Democrats who did not want Americans to see what really happened.
Of course they hid it all. Fyck off. The courts kicked it out loser

Of course they hid it all. Fyck off. The courts kicked it out loser
The Democrats have a hundred years of obstructing investigations and hiding facts and evidence. I see the court has just ordered the FBI to release info from Seth Rich's computer the agency has refused to turn over for years, after first denying they had his computer and then denying there was any info on the computer. Whoever it is that has been hiding this evidence from the American people is certainly no friend of America and certainly no honorable justice department official.

That is like trying to prove the KKK mob hung an innocent black man. Every crooked racist white Democrat at the lynching insisted the black man was guilty, in spite of the lack of real evidence.
So you have nothing
You must enjoy looking stupid lol

Mark is going totally against the explicit teaching in the Bible. Jesus, get your ass down here and tell Mark to read John 2:15. Next time he prays, use a booming voice to tell him he's a fracking hypocrite.
The best source of truth can be found in my posts. Godbotherers and libtards need to learn from me.

Werbung:
Back