A different view o religion.

Werbung:
Watch what, the leftist propaganda film? If I want to see it, I'll just watch it on CNN or some other fake news outlet.
They don't have it on. No politics involved. Just raw facts that you object too.

The gave constructive criticism and exposed the lies and hypocrisy and the death cult that all religions are. Your religion is a cult and your god is no different to Charles Manson.

They don't have it on. No politics involved. Just raw facts that you object too.

The gave constructive criticism and exposed the lies and hypocrisy and the death cult that all religions are. Your religion is a cult and your god is no different to Charles Manson.
Christianity is a true religion of worshippers of Jesus Christ, the Prince of Peace and the Way of Life. Other religions are cults of death.

Christianity is a true religion of worshippers of Jesus Christ, the Prince of Peace and the Way of Life. Other religions are cults of death.
No. It's what you believe and every other believers of other religions say the same about there's. What makes you an expert on religion.

Prince of peace? You have to be kidding.

Way of life? And have a life like a pathetic brain dead fool like you?

All religions are cults and share the same common thing. Not one can prove a god. Including you.

Those who love God and don't love the world are evil in the eyes of unbelieving rebels against God.
Mark is going totally against the explicit teaching in the Bible. Jesus, get your ass down here and tell Mark to read John 2:15. Next time he prays, use a booming voice to tell him he's a fracking hypocrite.

Mark is going totally against the explicit teaching in the Bible. Jesus, get your ass down here and tell Mark to read John 2:15. Next time he prays, use a booming voice to tell him he's a fracking hypocrite.
He's more mentally ill than anything else.

He's more mentally ill than anything else.
Thank you. I didn't know.
@mark francis , I give you my deepest apologies. I thought you were a freeking religious hypocrite. But I understand now that you are fracking insane. I should have had more compassion for the mentally ill. You should seek a therapist for your OCD. I hope that will help you. Bless you.

Werbung:
Thank you. I didn't know.
@mark francis , I give you my deepest apologies. I thought you were a freeking religious hypocrite. But I understand now that you are fracking insane. I should have had more compassion for the mentally ill. You should seek a therapist for your OCD. I hope that will help you. Bless you.
There's a few in here who are mentally ill. Coincidently they are all republicans. Makes sense now?

Back