6 dead, 12 injured in shooting at Arizona political meeting

6 people dead and 12 wounded.... Oh wait maybe Im a bit off topic, I apologize. So what is Obama's fault now?

I thought it was the liberals fault, and the liberal media...

Thats all these 2 can do, is yell liberal and then say they have one the debate.

Also very good at never having to own up to there own actions or words because they will just find someone else on the left who did something wrong to justify them doing the same thing...

you may have thought with all the dead and wounded...maybe some decency would be in there...but seems thats not the case...sad.

Werbung:
Obviously, it's all Obama's fault. He is the POTUS, after all, and he is a Democrat. If something bad happens, and there is a Democrat in the WH, then it is automatically the president's fault.

How can you argue with such logic?

you a commie statist!

look I debated!

whats sad is when we start talking about how the rhetoric needs to be toned down a bit...all they can do is scream about liberals...even though for example I have already talked about 2 times when I dealt with liberals taking things to far..no just ignore that and scream about but Liberals said X or Y 5 years ago...well I guess that just means both sides should not tone it down and maybe not talk about bringing arms to protest and such...

I am starting to recall why I had both on ignore before...its pointless to try

6 people dead and 12 wounded.... Oh wait maybe Im a bit off topic, I apologize. So what is Obama's fault now?

Think you'll lose if you address the topic (leftwingers born-again crusade against hate speech and anger) so you duck it. :D Actually, I don't blame you.

As for obozo, gallup gave him ratings as the most divisive president in history.
Nuff said.

Gen, you can add this post to your "Best of the Worst" list.

Tell me what happened to the guy that did this

"..Iraqi officials last night said an American helicopter fired on a wedding party in western Iraq killing more than 40 people, including many children, in another damaging setback for the US occupation.

A senior Iraqi police officer told the Associated Press that a helicopter fired at the party early yesterday morning in a remote village close to the Syrian border, killing between 42 and 45 people.

Television footage showed a truck carrying the bodies of the dead arriving in Ramadi, the nearest big town. Many of the dead were clearly children.

In a written statement the Pentagon said last night: "Our report is that this was not a wedding party, that these were anti-coalition forces that fired first, and that US troops returned fire, destroying several vehicles, and killing a number of them."

Comrade Stalin

Tell me what happened to the guy that did this

"..Iraqi officials last night said an American helicopter fired on a wedding party in western Iraq killing more than 40 people, including many children, in another damaging setback for the US occupation.

A senior Iraqi police officer told the Associated Press that a helicopter fired at the party early yesterday morning in a remote village close to the Syrian border, killing between 42 and 45 people.

Television footage showed a truck carrying the bodies of the dead arriving in Ramadi, the nearest big town. Many of the dead were clearly children.

In a written statement the Pentagon said last night: "Our report is that this was not a wedding party, that these were anti-coalition forces that fired first, and that US troops returned fire, destroying several vehicles, and killing a number of them."

Comrade Stalin

And this one too Gen.

I guess all the posts from this commie propagandist should be included in the list. He has yet to post one thing that is accurate. Typical.

87885_600.jpg

Everyone who is crying about anger and violent rhetoric needs to grow a pair. As pocket said in one of his posts, "actions have consequences", well that's true and it's only the actual ACT of violence that is unacceptable. Words are harmless, physical force is required to violate rights.

I understand that some would like to claim that the words of some lead others to commit horrendous acts such as this shooting in AZ but that's just BS, words didn't load the clip into the gun and pull the trigger, the shooter did that, he alone is responsible for his actions....

And YES, I would be saying the exact same thing no matter who the victim and shooter were and no matter what their political leanings might have been. The political posturing of both the ruling parties is as unavoidable as it is classless, both should be ashamed of themselves but both have proven to be shameless in their pursuit of political power.

I know too that many will disagree with what I've said, that's great... It's called freedom of speech and included in that freedom is the right to use "angry" and "violent" rhetoric if you choose to do so, after all, there is no right to not be offended. People have the right to say anything they want but noone has the right to violate the rights of others.

Calls for furthing limiting freedom of speech in order to silence this or that pundit will be as pointless to stopping another shooter as are the calls for more and/or stricter gun control policies. Laws don't stop criminals because laws are nothing more than words, which are incapable of preventing acts of physical violence.

If living in a world where people are not limited in their freedom of speech or right to bear arms, so long as they do not violate the rights of others in the exercise of their own rights, sounds scary to you, then you truly do prefer the calm seas of despotism to the tumultuous ocean of freedom.

Everyone who is crying about anger and violent rhetoric needs to grow a pair. As pocket said in one of his posts, "actions have consequences", well that's true and it's only the actual ACT of violence that is unacceptable. Words are harmless, physical force is required to violate rights.

I understand that some would like to claim that the words of some lead others to commit horrendous acts such as this shooting in AZ but that's just BS, words didn't load the clip into the gun and pull the trigger, the shooter did that, he alone is responsible for his actions....

And YES, I would be saying the exact same thing no matter who the victim and shooter were and no matter what their political leanings might have been. The political posturing of both the ruling parties is as unavoidable as it is classless, both should be ashamed of themselves but both have proven to be shameless in their pursuit of political power.

I know too that many will disagree with what I've said, that's great... It's called freedom of speech and included in that freedom is the right to use "angry" and "violent" rhetoric if you choose to do so, after all, there is no right to not be offended. People have the right to say anything they want but noone has the right to violate the rights of others.

Calls for furthing limiting freedom of speech in order to silence this or that pundit will be as pointless to stopping another shooter as are the calls for more and/or stricter gun control policies. Laws don't stop criminals because laws are nothing more than words, which are incapable of preventing acts of physical violence.

If living in a world where people are not limited in their freedom of speech or right to bear arms, so long as they do not violate the rights of others in the exercise of their own rights, sounds scary to you, then you truly do prefer the calm seas of despotism to the tumultuous ocean of freedom.

Well said.

The shooting was the fault of a deranged individual, period.

1)Think you'll lose if you address the topic (leftwingers born-again crusade against hate speech and anger) so you duck it. :D Actually, I don't blame you.

2)As for obozo, gallup gave him ratings as the most divisive president in history.
Nuff said.

1) You and I both know the nature of politics change depending on whether or not your in power. It isnt just the left the GOP becomes born again fiscal conservatives and pretty much piggy backs the LP platform when they are the odd man out.

2) I care why?

P.S. Bring this to another thread out of respect for those who were killed.

Werbung:

WELL SAID..nothing more needs to be said...

Thanks
best regards
doug

Back