Will lying dementia Joe debate lying trump ?

I don't trust Trump's intelligence anymore than I trust Biden's but I Trust Biden to do the right thing more often than I trust Trump If you look at Trump speeches he's all over the place too
I really feel grieved about the rise of the wicked in persecuting innocent Americans like Trump and Trump supporters to satisfy their dirty political lusts.

Werbung:
LOL you are stupid that describes Trump as well and he's also angry and irrational and unpredictable
Like Biden isn't his staff are verbally abused and he's mean to them .yes Joe is angry because the gig is up. His policy's have hurt the nations. And he's doing n the tail end of. Mental comptence slide.
He's physically and mentally incompetent and needs removed. That's for proving how brainwashed you are and how political party comes before nation. Lug nut

Like Biden isn't his staff are verbally abused and he's mean to them .yes Joe is angry because the gig is up. His policy's have hurt the nations. And he's doing n the tail end of. Mental comptence slide.
He's physically and mentally incompetent and needs removed. That's for proving how brainwashed you are and how political party comes before nation. Lug nut
Biden is mean to his staff. Kamala is mean to fher staff. Hillary was disturbingly mean to her staff. Maybe it has something to do with the crap these swamp monsters feed on.

[QUOTE="mark francis, post: 357254, member: 5463"
Biden is mean to his staff. Kamala is mean to fher staff. Hillary was disturbingly mean to her staff. Maybe it has something to do with the crap these swamp monsters feed on.
[/QUOTE]
Obama hasd a few complaints but a cousin of mine was a intern in the white house and said he was overall pleasant but had his moments.

Trump is the one with the Sharpie, imbecile.
Trump wants revenge and lower taxes for the fatcats and a larger deficit.

I really feel grieved about the rise of the wicked in persecuting innocent Americans like Trump and Trump supporters to satisfy their dirty political lusts.
Trump is a convicted criminal. he has been a conman his entire life, Trump is as wicked as they come.

Werbung:
Trump is a convicted criminal. he has been a conman his entire life, Trump is as wicked as they come.
Like a black man before a historic circle-jerk KKK lynch mob, Trump was pronounced guilty even before the democrat mob found something he could be accused of, never mind the show trial attempt at making the lynching appear to be legitimate.

Back