Why I believe Trump is unfit for the Presidency.

Werbung:
Democrat bootlick jurors hated Trump because the democrat party teaches hatred of Trump and conservatives.
Or people hate Trump because Trump is disgusting hateful person feel free to show me names of all the people who think he's a pleasant nice likable person who always does the right thing LOL

Or people hate Trump because Trump is disgusting hateful person feel free to show me names of all the people who think he's a pleasant nice likable person who always does the right thing LOL
Jurors who hated Trump for any reason should not have been allowed to sit on the jury any more than Trump-hating prosecutors and a Trump-hating judge should have been allowed to try the case.

Jurors who hated Trump for any reason should not have been allowed to sit on the jury any more than Trump-hating prosecutors and a Trump-hating judge should have been allowed to try the case.

maybe none of them hated trump. i'm just pointing out there are valid reasons to hate them, not the reasons you gave. duh.

maybe none of them hated trump. i'm just pointing out there are valid reasons to hate them, not the reasons you gave. duh.
In a town comprising 85% Trump-hating voters from which jurors are chosen, how was Trump to have a fair trial, especually when the prosecutors and judge are all radical leftist Trump-hating democrats who were indebted to radical Trump-hating democrats for their jobs?

In a town comprising 85% Trump-hating voters from which jurors are chosen, how was Trump to have a fair trial, especually when the prosecutors and judge are all radical leftist Trump-hating democrats who were indebted to radical Trump-hating democrats for their jobs?

prove 85% hated trump. go for it.

Nobody can doubt the prosecutors and the judge were Trump-hating radicals and nobody can deny the jury pool was massively stacked with Trump-hating radical leftists.
i can doubt it, at least until you prove it.

repeating the same claims over and over doesn't prove anything, lying ******.

Nobody can doubt the prosecutors and the judge were Trump-hating radicals
I can doubt it because there's no evidence. Just because they are prosecuting your Messiah it doesn't mean they are radical anything. It's you are the hateful one.

and nobody can deny the jury pool was massively stacked with Trump-hating radical leftists.
Did you know the politics of the jury? How could you know that? That's just another scurrilous attempt to justify you belief he is innocent.

Somewhere in the future Trump court troubles will end. He will be found guilty of most of them I expect and you will have to accept you are wrong.

I can doubt it because there's no evidence. Just because they are prosecuting your Messiah it doesn't mean they are radical anything. It's you are the hateful one.

Did you know the politics of the jury? How could you know that? That's just another scurrilous attempt to justify you belief he is innocent.

Somewhere in the future Trump court troubles will end. He will be found guilty of most of them I expect and you will have to accept you are wrong.
You cannot prove the prosecutors and judge were not biased against Trump and you cannot prove the jury was not tainted by bias and ignorance.

Werbung:
Back