What happens when political ideologues control government agencies or courts, like the current conservative majority on SCOTUS?

Yes, for all practical purposes I oppose all abortions the same as I oppose murdering toddlers for the convenience of the toddler's parent or parents.
but this opposition at least for some abortion is solely based on faith. why do you want to force your faith on others, especially those who have different faith?

Werbung:
Here are some things to think about:

Lawmakers ‘Held Hostage’ In Arizona Capitol (townhall.com) 6-26-22
Lawmakers ‘Held Hostage’ In Arizona Capitol
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Former Federal ‘Informant’ Warned of Antifa, BLM Infiltrators at Capitol on Jan. 6 (theepochtimes.com) 7-8-22

Former Federal ‘Informant’ Warned of Antifa, BLM Infiltrators at Capitol on Jan. 6

Law enforcement aware large crowds would be travelling to Capitol from the Ellipse, documents show
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Democrats Were for Occupying Capitols Before They Were Against It | American Enterprise Institute - AEI 1-15-21

Democrats Were for Occupying Capitols Before They Were Against It
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

PROOF: Ashli Babbitt Tried To Stop Attack On Capitol Speaker’s Lobby | Tea Party Pac

PROOF: Ashli Babbitt Tried To Stop Attack On Capitol Speaker’s Lobby
Can you show the bit where it says antifa were identified?

You mean like how you believe election fraud in 2020?
the whole trump (bowel) movement is based on a lie. and his supporters know they cannot win elections fair and square and that is why they are supporting trump lies and shenanigans and desire to destroy the american system.

it all started with "i will build wall and mexico will pay for it." here are some more:

- i am rich. i will not ask for dime from my supporters. but there is no indication that he spent a dime of his own on campaign or on his legal defense.

- anyone who wants a (covid) test, they can have it.
- covid is no big deal and will go away in a couple weeks.
- i will announce a healthcare proposal in two weeks.
- i will propose an abortion proposal in two weeks.
- my inauguration crowd was the highest in the history.
- i won (even) the California vote.

those are from top of my head. here are some more from CNN:

The most telling lie: It didn’t rain on his inauguration
The most dangerous lie: The coronavirus was under control
The most alarming lie saga: Sharpiegate

The most ridiculous subject of a lie: The Boy Scouts
The ugliest smear lie: Rep. Ilhan Omar supports al Qaeda
The most boring serial lie: The trade deficit with China used to be $500 billion
The most traditional big lie: Trump didn’t know about the payment to Stormy Daniels
The biggest lie by omission: Trump ended family separation
The most shameless campaign lie: Biden will destroy protections for pre-existing conditions
The lie he fled: He got Veterans Choice
The Crazy Uncle lie award: Windmill noise causes cancer
The most hucksterish lie: That plan was coming in two weeks
My personal favorite lie: Trump was once named Michigan’s Man of the Year
The most depressing lie: Trump won the election

but this opposition at least for some abortion is solely based on faith. why do you want to force your faith on others, especially those who have different faith?
I oppose many different sins, including abortion, because those sins are wrong, whether my opposition can be blamed on my religion or not. Why do atheists force their views on me by their opposition to my religion?

I oppose many different sins, including abortion, because those sins are wrong, whether my opposition can be blamed on my religion or not. Why do atheists force their views on me by their opposition to my religion?
you enjoy repeating crap? you already invoked "oppose" and i responded to it. the question is not opposing but forcing your faith on others. you want to imprison (and who knows perhaps even execute) those who would not follow your faith. is that not what hitler did? khomeini? saddam? ISIS?

Lying is a sin yet you do it constantly
You arecsuch a hypocrite lol

you enjoy repeating crap? you already invoked "oppose" and i responded to it. the question is not opposing but forcing your faith on others. you want to imprison (and who knows perhaps even execute) those who would not follow your faith. is that not what hitler did? khomeini? saddam? ISIS?
I do not support imprisonment. I don't think that is something that would ever happen except in egregious cases, such as murdering the infants after they are born like Gosnell did and Obama and Northam supported.

I do not support imprisonment. I don't think that is something that would ever happen except in egregious cases, such as murdering the infants after they are born like Gosnell did and Obama and Northam supported.
Obama supports infanticide? Proof?

Obama supports infanticide? Proof?
https://www.thepublicdiscourse.com/2008/10/282/ 10-16-08
Obama and Infanticide

But the facts of the born-alive debate tell a different story.

A few years ago, after it became clear that some infants who were born alive in the course of an attempted induced abortion at Christ Hospital in Chicago and elsewhere were being left to die without even comfort care, Republicans and Democrats around the country united in an effort to make the practice illegal and declare that any child outside the womb, even if she was an abortion survivor whose prospects for long-term survival might be in doubt, was entitled to basic medical care. Even the most ardent advocates of the pro-choice position agreed that a child born alive, even after an attempted abortion, deserves humane treatment.

The tragic stories of infants being left to die moved legislators to act at both the state and federal levels. In Washington, D.C., consensus can be a rare commodity, and never more so than on the issue of abortion. But the Born-Alive Infant Protection Act of 2002 was just such a rarity. The bill passed both houses of Congress without a single dissenting vote-it was 98-0 in the Senate-and numerous states then proceeded to enact similar measures. In Illinois, however, a series of efforts to pass “Born-Alive” legislation from 2001 to 2003 met with stiff resistance from legislators concerned the measure would constrain the right to abortion in the state. Prominent among these opponents, and the only one to actually speak in opposition to the bill when it was debated in 2002, was state Senator Barack Obama.

the whole trump (bowel) movement is based on a lie. and his supporters know they cannot win elections fair and square and that is why they are supporting trump lies and shenanigans and desire to destroy the american system.

it all started with "i will build wall and mexico will pay for it." here are some more:

- i am rich. i will not ask for dime from my supporters. but there is no indication that he spent a dime of his own on campaign or on his legal defense.

- anyone who wants a (covid) test, they can have it.
- covid is no big deal and will go away in a couple weeks.
- i will announce a healthcare proposal in two weeks.
- i will propose an abortion proposal in two weeks.
- my inauguration crowd was the highest in the history.
- i won (even) the California vote.

those are from top of my head. here are some more from CNN:

The most telling lie: It didn’t rain on his inauguration
The most dangerous lie: The coronavirus was under control
The most alarming lie saga: Sharpiegate

The most ridiculous subject of a lie: The Boy Scouts
The ugliest smear lie: Rep. Ilhan Omar supports al Qaeda
The most boring serial lie: The trade deficit with China used to be $500 billion
The most traditional big lie: Trump didn’t know about the payment to Stormy Daniels
The biggest lie by omission: Trump ended family separation
The most shameless campaign lie: Biden will destroy protections for pre-existing conditions
The lie he fled: He got Veterans Choice
The Crazy Uncle lie award: Windmill noise causes cancer
The most hucksterish lie: That plan was coming in two weeks
My personal favorite lie: Trump was once named Michigan’s Man of the Year
The most depressing lie: Trump won the election
Mark would be reading this but in the future he'll be stupid enough to deny it was ever said. It's like he watches channels that no one sees.

The sad part is if you have the idiots on your side you have 90% in any town. Trump isn't smart but he knows how to con the Maga crowd. He even said he loves the poorly educated. He's got plenty to work with.

https://www.thepublicdiscourse.com/2008/10/282/ 10-16-08
Obama and Infanticide

But the facts of the born-alive debate tell a different story.

A few years ago, after it became clear that some infants who were born alive in the course of an attempted induced abortion at Christ Hospital in Chicago and elsewhere were being left to die without even comfort care, Republicans and Democrats around the country united in an effort to make the practice illegal and declare that any child outside the womb, even if she was an abortion survivor whose prospects for long-term survival might be in doubt, was entitled to basic medical care. Even the most ardent advocates of the pro-choice position agreed that a child born alive, even after an attempted abortion, deserves humane treatment.

The tragic stories of infants being left to die moved legislators to act at both the state and federal levels. In Washington, D.C., consensus can be a rare commodity, and never more so than on the issue of abortion. But the Born-Alive Infant Protection Act of 2002 was just such a rarity. The bill passed both houses of Congress without a single dissenting vote-it was 98-0 in the Senate-and numerous states then proceeded to enact similar measures. In Illinois, however, a series of efforts to pass “Born-Alive” legislation from 2001 to 2003 met with stiff resistance from legislators concerned the measure would constrain the right to abortion in the state. Prominent among these opponents, and the only one to actually speak in opposition to the bill when it was debated in 2002, was state Senator Barack Obama.
So he opposed it solely because he supported infanticide?
There were no other reasons?
Prove it, lying ******

Prove it, lying ******
This is typical of what mark does. He find an article then twists it to suit him then is foolish enough to post it hence revealing he has lied.
He does it all the time now. It's like there is something not connected in him. He's not playing with a full deck.

Prove it, lying ******
Obama supported abortions without limits because the voters he was seeking support from supported that godless position.

Werbung:
Back