Voting machines can and do flip votes

Leftist investigators found no evidence of fraud? I could have told you in advance that they would not find evidence of fraud if they were nearly to drown in it.

View attachment 13136
Investigators examined the ballots in the batches and box identified by Voyles, but all had been creased and none appeared to have been marked by a computer. Voyles then told investigators she may have been mistaken and gave them another box number. Investigators determined the box-batch combination she cited didn’t exist.

She is a moron lol

Werbung:
Investigators examined the ballots in the batches and box identified by Voyles, but all had been creased and none appeared to have been marked by a computer. Voyles then told investigators she may have been mistaken and gave them another box number. Investigators determined the box-batch combination she cited didn’t exist.

She is a moron lol
Democrats lie and deceive. Those accused of committing, supporting, or allowing voting fraud should not have been the ones solely responsible for hiring the investigators to examine the evidence of fraud. The fact that conservative-approved or, evenly more pointedly, Trump-approved investigators were not allowed to examine the evidence, proves the Democrats failed to adequately disprove the evidence by openly engaging examiners whose lack of bias was commonly accepted by all Americans.

Democrats lie and deceive. Those accused of committing, supporting, or allowing voting fraud should not have been the ones solely responsible for hiring the investigators to examine the evidence of fraud. The fact that conservative-approved or, evenly more pointedly, Trump-approved investigators were not allowed to examine the evidence, proves the Democrats failed to adequately disprove the evidence by openly engaging examiners whose lack of bias was commonly accepted by all Americans.
Feel free to prove the investigators were biased. Candidates don't approve them, legal moron
All you have is whining and lies

Feel free to prove the investigators were biased. Candidates don't approve them, legal moron
He alternates these with lies and whining.
Trump will again claim that the election is a fraud if he does not win.
He is preparing again to do a rerun of Jan 6.

I think that there is an increasing chance that Trump will collapse under the strain of losing, losing, losing in court. Look at him, he is falling apart.\

The only way Trump can win is to Mark to sell all his belongings and send the money to Don Poorleone, the impoverished billionaire.

The election officials suspected of committing election fraud were the same ones picking and choosing what invest5igators to allow to examine the evidence showing fraud. That means their 'findings' are not reliable.

He alternates these with lies and whining.
Trump will again claim that the election is a fraud if he does not win.
He is preparing again to do a rerun of Jan 6.

I think that there is an increasing chance that Trump will collapse under the strain of losing, losing, losing in court. Look at him, he is falling apart.\

The only way Trump can win is to Mark to sell all his belongings and send the money to Don Poorleone, the impoverished billionaire.
Regardless of why others, including Trump, object to the fraud or the appearance of fraud, I object to the fraud because it is wicked and should never be allowed to escape proper justice.

The election officials suspected of committing election fraud were the same ones picking and choosing what invest5igators to allow to examine the evidence showing fraud. That means their 'findings' are not reliable.
They were? Prove it, lying moron

Regardless of why others, including Trump, object to the fraud or the appearance of fraud, I object to the fraud because it is wicked and should never be allowed to escape proper justice.
Go on, Mark, sell all you have and send it to Trump. Trump needs you money ever so much more than you do.

Werbung:
Good investigators were blocked by their bent bosses for political reasons, which is why the crimes were not investigated as they should have been.
Again. No they weren't. The GOP employed smartmatic to audit them and found nothing.
You're having a lot of trouble digesting the facts old man. It must hurt when you're kept awake at night desperately fabricating feeble excuse to save Trump's sorry arse.

Am I gonna have some fun with you in November.

Back