Voting fraud supporters sue GA officials for removing non-citizens from voting rolls

Werbung:
You have missed the whole point lol
God you are stupid
No point missed! You are the dumb ass! That’s the only way you respond with everyone you disagree with. You call them stupid! You are the one that makes yourself look stupid by replying that way. I’m not stupid. I guess you are smart sitting on your ass all day long! Right!

No point missed! You are the dumb ass! That’s the only way you respond with everyone you disagree with. You call them stupid! You are the one that makes yourself look stupid by replying that way. I’m not stupid. I guess you are smart sitting on your ass all day long! Right!
Yes you missed the point
You kept bringing up state and local elections which is irrelevant to the point
God you are stupid

Yes you missed the point
You kept bringing up state and local elections which is irrelevant to the point
God you are stupid
It was a USA gov site dumb ass explaining who can vote in a federal verses a local! Some do call residents or citizens you say can only vote for local elections. You are the dumb ass ! Read if you know how. I’m tired of wasting my time with you. I will ignore you like I do Boris the bigger ass!

It was a USA gov site dumb ass explaining who can vote in a federal verses a local! Some do call residents or citizens you say can only vote for local elections. You are the dumb ass ! Read if you know how. I’m tired of wasting my time with you. I will ignore you like I do Boris the bigger ass!
The issue isn't about local vs federal voting
God you are stupid

Werbung:
Back