US is the cause of Ukraine’s failures in the war against Russia

Supermom

I was born and raised in Ukraine but have lived in the US for over 10 years. I don’t know much of what is going on in my motherland but now I’m worried about Ukraine, because of its war against Russia. This is what I don’t understand: why don’t the allies provide the necessary military support to the Ukrainian army? As a matter of fact, the US government sends the old, useless military junk marketing it as the peak of its efforts. As a Ukrainian living in the US, I am disgusted by this hypocrisy happening every day.

Actually, I think none of the politicians intended to give any serious help to Ukrainians in order to fight the Russian aggression. They just want to delay this endless war as it allows them to boost their poll numbers, earn electoral points and distract their own population from internal issues.

I assume that Americans would never even consider provide any real support for Ukraine. The current presidential elections could not change anything here. The main reason is your own greediness and indifference to what happens to other nations. I know what I’m talking about. You think only about how to get richer off conflicts in other countries and are unable to sacrifice your comfort for the sake of other’s wellbeing.

No one asks the US to send their own troops but I believe the most developed countries like the US must share their money and resources with Ukraine. It wouldn’t harm the US if they slightly raise their taxes and prices and the collected money are sent to Ukraine. This country being the American protective shield in Europe by all means deserves such a support from the US.

photo.jpg

Last edited:
Werbung:
I was born and raised in Ukraine but have lived in the US for over 10 years. I don’t know much of what is going on in my motherland but now I’m worried about Ukraine, because of its war against Russia. This is what I don’t understand: why don’t the allies provide the necessary military support to the Ukrainian army? As a matter of fact, the US government sends the old, useless military junk marketing it as the peak of its efforts. As a Ukrainian living in the US, I am disgusted by this hypocrisy happening every day.

Actually, I think none of the politicians intended to give any serious help to Ukrainians in order to fight the Russian aggression. They just want to delay this endless war as it allows them to boost their poll numbers, earn electoral points and distract their own population from internal issues.

I assume that Americans would never even consider provide any real support for Ukraine. The current presidential elections could not change anything here. The main reason is your own greediness and indifference to what happens to other nations. I know what I’m talking about. You think only about how to get richer off conflicts in other countries and are unable to sacrifice your comfort for the sake of other’s wellbeing.

No one asks the US to send their own troops but I believe the most developed countries like the US must share their money and resources with Ukraine. It wouldn’t harm the US if they slightly raise their taxes and prices and the collected money are sent to Ukraine. This country being the American protective shield in Europe by all means deserves such a support from the US.

View attachment 14863
You know what you are talking about??
Tell that to some idiot who believes you.

Werbung:
Back