trump stole from fema to help migrants

Werbung:
Trump has a habit of assuming other politicians act in the same way as he would. So we wondered why he would accuse Biden of raiding the FEMA disaster fund to handle undocumented migrants.

It turns out that’s because he did this! In 2019, the Trump administration, in the middle of hurricane season, told Congress that it was taking $271 million from DHS programs, including $155 million from the disaster fund, to pay for immigration detention space and temporary hearing locations for asylum seekers who have been forced to wait in Mexico. “The U.S. is facing a security and humanitarian crisis on the Southern border,” the administration said in its notice that it was redirecting the funds

a good strategy is to see what trump accuses others of and then seeing if he did it himself, since he seems to assume everyone is as disgusting as he is and will do the same pathetic deeds, so he accuses people of doing this

The thing is Biden didn't take any money from the disaster relief fund in FEMA.

There is a separate fund for helping migrants.

Not one penny of FEMA disaster money went to that fund to help immigrants.

Sexual assaulter trump and maga are lying again.

Meanwhile, republicans removed extra money for FEMA in the continuing resolution they passed last month to keep the government open.

Speaker Johnson has said he won't call congress back from vacation to pass an emergency funding bill for the survivors of Helene.

It's all that very old republican projection.

Every republican accusation is really a confession.

The thing is Biden didn't take any money from the disaster relief fund in FEMA.

There is a separate fund for helping migrants.
Not one penny of FEMA disaster money went to that fund to help immigrants.

Sexual assaulter trump and maga are lying again.
Democrats trip all over themselves ignoring Kamala's adultery and Doug's child sex rape and assaults in order to criticize Trump for having been accused by a Trump-hating leftist of having had sexual interaction with her that she never reported for decades.

Trump has a habit of assuming other politicians act in the same way as he would. So we wondered why he would accuse Biden of raiding the FEMA disaster fund to handle undocumented migrants.

It turns out that’s because he did this! In 2019, the Trump administration, in the middle of hurricane season, told Congress that it was taking $271 million from DHS programs, including $155 million from the disaster fund, to pay for immigration detention space and temporary hearing locations for asylum seekers who have been forced to wait in Mexico. “The U.S. is facing a security and humanitarian crisis on the Southern border,” the administration said in its notice that it was redirecting the funds

a good strategy is to see what trump accuses others of and then seeing if he did it himself, since he seems to assume everyone is as disgusting as he is and will do the same pathetic deeds, so he accuses people of doing this
So did biden also steal fromAmericans to provide for illegals . with your logic he sure did and mine to.

Democrats trip all over themselves ignoring Kamala's adultery and Doug's child sex rape and assaults in order to criticize Trump for having been accused by a Trump-hating leftist of having had sexual interaction with her that she never reported for decades.
god you are stupid.

the issue for trump isn't his affair with stormy daniels, its the election contribution reporting aspect.

let me repeat, you are stupid. lol

If democrats don't have enough money they just print billions more from their golden goose egg-laying government printing presses.
Do you mean like how Trump printed money, 8 trillion in four years, to fund his massive tax cuts for his wealthy sycophants?

So you feel that everyone has an obligation to report all their sexual interactions forever and that it is a crime to fail to report them?

god you are stupid.

the issue for trump isn't his affair with stormy daniels, its the election contribution reporting aspect.

let me repeat he's not stupid he didn't vote for Biden and I'm sure he will not vote for Giggle .So that makes him much more intelligent then you are .You claimed science was right 99.99 percent of the time He claims there was a special spark . I can not prove it either way can you. I think not lapping frog.

let me repeat he's not stupid he didn't vote for Biden and I'm sure he will not vote for Giggle .So that makes him much more intelligent then you are .You claimed science was right 99.99 percent of the time He claims there was a special spark . I can not prove it either way can you. I think not lapping frog.
Vot8ng for Trump makes you smart?
Lolololololololololo.olo.ololol

I do not think that scientists claim to be right 99% of the time.
They claim only to accept the most logical theories until a more logical theory is discovered.

I repeat: science is not a religion, it is not a belief or a system of beliefs: it is a PROCESS for arriving at the best truth possible.

god you are stupid.

Democrats claimed Trump did not spend his own money but spent campaign money, but they could not prove that and could have never proven that, the hateful mob of demented seditionist haters of God Bless America and patriotic Americans.

Do you mean like how Trump printed money, 8 trillion in four years, to fund his massive tax cuts for his wealthy sycophants?
Democrats controlled the printing presses for two of Trump's 4 years and spent twice as much in Trump's last 2 years as republicans spent in Trump's 1st 2 years.

Werbung:
Back