trump stole from fema to help migrants

pjmret

Trump has a habit of assuming other politicians act in the same way as he would. So we wondered why he would accuse Biden of raiding the FEMA disaster fund to handle undocumented migrants.

It turns out that’s because he did this! In 2019, the Trump administration, in the middle of hurricane season, told Congress that it was taking $271 million from DHS programs, including $155 million from the disaster fund, to pay for immigration detention space and temporary hearing locations for asylum seekers who have been forced to wait in Mexico. “The U.S. is facing a security and humanitarian crisis on the Southern border,” the administration said in its notice that it was redirecting the funds

a good strategy is to see what trump accuses others of and then seeing if he did it himself, since he seems to assume everyone is as disgusting as he is and will do the same pathetic deeds, so he accuses people of doing this

Werbung:
Trump has a habit of assuming other politicians act in the same way as he would. So we wondered why he would accuse Biden of raiding the FEMA disaster fund to handle undocumented migrants.

It turns out that’s because he did this! In 2019, the Trump administration, in the middle of hurricane season, told Congress that it was taking $271 million from DHS programs, including $155 million from the disaster fund, to pay for immigration detention space and temporary hearing locations for asylum seekers who have been forced to wait in Mexico. “The U.S. is facing a security and humanitarian crisis on the Southern border,” the administration said in its notice that it was redirecting the funds

a good strategy is to see what trump accuses others of and then seeing if he did it himself, since he seems to assume everyone is as disgusting as he is and will do the same pathetic deeds, so he accuses people of doing this
look whos crying about trump having to spend federal money on illegals. So joe is stealing forum us all thanks for pointing that out.
I wonder how many billions of dollars Biden spend on them over 150 billion a year that would cover a lot of hurricane damage or flooding

look whos crying about trump having to spend federal money on illegals. So joe is stealing forum us all thanks for pointing that out.
I wonder how many billions of dollars Biden spend on them over 150 billion a year that would cover a lot of hurricane damage or flooding
Not crying at all mooron duh
Why didn't you whine about trump doing this?

Word used loosely not legally duh
God you are stupid lol
nope I have said that before and you wouldn't let it go over a word. YOU said he stole it why wasn't he charged or are your going to admit you lied again,
THAT is one of your weasel tactic you have used so many time so I decided to treat you the same . now answer the question did he steal it or werer you lying again .

nope I have said that before and you wouldn't let it go over a word. YOU said he stole it why wasn't he charged or are your going to admit you lied again,
THAT is one of your weasel tactic you have used so many time so I decided to treat you the same . now answer the question did he steal it or werer you lying again .
Not my words mooron

Werbung:
Back