Tim Waltz the illegals best friendhttps://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/harris-vp-pick-minnesota-gov-tim-walz-lavished-illegal-migrants-with-taxpayer-fun

Werbung:
They want more of them because they will help their party.

They will become dem voters and their kids and grand kids will be dem voters. They hate half the country.

I have said this many times and started threads on this. Anybody who enters our country illegally without proper documentation should never have a path to citizenship. Perhaps there can be a path to working visa and eventually a green card. Not full citizenship!

That takes the politics out of the issue and makes these people less useful to the politicians.

I'm a capitalist. The inexpensive labor and influx of younger people is great. Get them to pay into the social security and Medicare. We as a country have the right to vet these people and know their backgrounds. The dem policies under Biden-Harris is to not have a border at all just let people in like our country does not matter.

They want more of them because they will help their party.

They will become dem voters and their kids and grand kids will be dem voters. They hate half the country.
You are correct. Harris/Walz gets in, America changes forever. On my.gov Walz allows drivers license, free college and healthcare for illegals presently. Come here the correct way. No problem!

I have said this many times and started threads on this. Anybody who enters our country illegally without proper documentation should never have a path to citizenship. Perhaps there can be a path to working visa and eventually a green card. Not full citizenship!

That takes the politics out of the issue and makes these people less useful to the politicians.

I'm a capitalist. The inexpensive labor and influx of younger people is great. Get them to pay into the social security and Medicare. We as a country have the right to vet these people and know their backgrounds. The dem policies under Biden-Harris is to not have a border at all just let people in like our country does not matter.
I wonder if people do realize about the 8 Isis affiliates were arrested in USA, Los Angeles, New York and Philadelphia?

You are correct. Harris/Walz gets in, America changes forever. On my.gov Walz allows drivers license, free college and healthcare for illegals presently. Come here the correct way. No problem!

if trump gets in, america changes forever. lol. every president changes america forever.
the president isn't in charge of state licenses, they have to go through congress for most changes, etc

its a shame trump scuttled the bi partisan border bill then
although they were arrested so that's how it should work I would think

if trump gets in, america changes forever. lol. every president changes america forever.
the president isn't in charge of state licenses, they have to go through congress for most changes, etc
With an open border these past three years and a Harris presidency, it will be open. Yes presidents change every 4 hours and they have their policies. I’m not oblivious to that. This election is totally different than years past. Your vote of course. Just watch the debates and interviews. Rallies are just to run their mouths.

With an open border these past three years and a Harris presidency, it will be open. Yes presidents change every 4 hours and they have their policies. I’m not oblivious to that. This election is totally different than years past. Your vote of course. Just watch the debates and interviews. Rallies are just to run their mouths.
i agree its totally different than years past. we have a convicted felon running who is far too old to be potus and who loves dictators.

btw we dont really have an "open border", that would be like the borders in europe between say, france and germany, where you can cross the border and there are no fences, no guards, nothing.

Werbung:
i agree its totally different than years past. we have a convicted felon running who is far too old to be potus and who loves dictators.

btw we dont really have an "open border", that would be like the borders in europe between say, france and germany, where you can cross the border and there are no fences, no guards, nothing.
For now. I’m not posting links. You know how I’m sure to look it up. People were smuggled in, sex trafficking etc. I can assure you that ICE will be eliminated and borders will be open. Harris stated it in her past election races. But you choose what to look up to read and believe. We have Americans on the streets while illegals have housing. Something is wrong with that picture.

Back