Tim Waltz the illegals best friendhttps://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/harris-vp-pick-minnesota-gov-tim-walz-lavished-illegal-migrants-with-taxpayer-fun

For now. I’m not posting links. You know how I’m sure to look it up. People were smuggled in, sex trafficking etc. I can assure you that ICE will be eliminated and borders will be open. Harris stated it in her past election races. But you choose what to look up to read and believe. We have Americans on the streets while illegals have housing. Something is wrong with that picture.
you can "assure" me of the future? lol

even with trump, we will have sex trafficing and people smuggled in, of that I can assure you

Werbung:
you can "assure" me of the future? lol

even with trump, we will have sex trafficing and people smuggled in, of that I can assure you
Reality that will always be. Americans do that along with drugs etc. Harris will have open borders. No matter what comes over. Every president has had issues of the border.
I can’t assure of anything. It’s your vote. As far as for Trump, many hate him and Iran does not want him back in. You figure that one out on your own as to why.
Take care.

Reality that will always be. Americans do that along with drugs etc. Harris will have open borders. No matter what comes over. Every president has had issues of the border.
I can’t assure of anything. It’s your vote. As far as for Trump, many hate him and Iran does not want him back in. You figure that one out on your own as to why.
Take care.

well of course iran is against him because he is a mindless isreal supporter, even as isreal blows up babies.

putin loves him too because trump loves putin and would have no interest in stopping him.

well of course iran is against him because he is a mindless isreal supporter, even as isreal blows up babies.

putin loves him too because trump loves putin and would have no interest in stopping him.
Wow… move on. Apparently you do not realize Oct 7th. People die in war. Unfortunately kids die. Do you know why ? Hamas destroy kids Oct 6th. On a soccer field, blew them up to shreds. Hamas and some Palestinians built those damn tunnels under hospitals and schools purposely. The Holocaust was cruel. If you want photos or film, let me know. Americans chanting Hamas here in America. Move on. War is cruel. You think Hamas cares what flag one holds here in US? Nope. Do you know what they do to gays? Iran is finding Hamas, China and Russia. Guess where they got the money from? China will hit Taiwan no doubt.

Giggles has been bragging on her record on immigration as I f late
Indeed she should , why 11 million in less then 4 years gang members terriost rapist murders thieves and so much more
Full of rants and no specifics. If you take 11 million random Americans you will have more “gang members terrorist rapist murders thieves and so much more.”

Wow… move on. Apparently you do not realize Oct 7th. People die in war. Unfortunately kids die. Do you know why ? Hamas destroy kids Oct 6th. On a soccer field, blew them up to shreds. Hamas and some Palestinians built those damn tunnels under hospitals and schools purposely. The Holocaust was cruel. If you want photos or film, let me k
"OPen borders" is a myth. The border has NEVER been open.

Pres. Biden putting her in charge.

Attachments

• IMG_8400.webp
    IMG_8400.webp
    25.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8404.webp
    IMG_8404.webp
    54.7 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_8403.webp
    IMG_8403.webp
    41.7 KB · Views: 1
People make it about race. It’s not. It’s crime. America has more problems and some worry about black or white. Move on! It’s about America!
Once again: 11 million undocumented immigrants cause less problem than 11 million random Americans. If you disagree just say so and if possible explain. Thanks.

Once again: 11 million undocumented immigrants cause less problem than 11 million random Americans. If you disagree just say so and if possible explain. Thanks.
You said black Americans! You brought the race in. Get it right. You sound like Biden.
You don’t understand. People were released with damn ankle bracelets over the border from jails in their country. Gangs… Isis… Taliban and yes China. Then Americans treat the cops with no respect and like dirt. It’s not about race.

You said black Americans! You brought the race in. Get it right. You sound like Biden.
You don’t understand. People were released with damn ankle bracelets over the border from jails in their country. Gangs… Isis… Taliban and yes China. Then Americans treat the cops with no respect and like dirt. It’s not about race.
I did not. Here is what I said originally:

If you take 11 million random Americans you will have more “gang members terrorist rapist murders thieves and so much more.”

The other poster mentioned black and I simply asked what about blacks?

I agree with you that race should not be an issue.

Now, again: If you take 11 million random Americans you will have more “gang members terrorist rapist murders thieves and so much more.”

Do you agree or disagree? If you disagree, please elaborate.

Werbung:
I did not. Here is what I said originally:

If you take 11 million random Americans you will have more “gang members terrorist rapist murders thieves and so much more.”

The other poster mentioned black and I simply asked what about blacks?

I agree with you that race should not be an issue.

Now, again: If you take 11 million random Americans you will have more “gang members terrorist rapist murders thieves and so much more.”

Do you agree or disagree? If you disagree, please elaborate.
Sorry about that. I read that incorrectly. Ty! Sure there is crime here. And there are good people coming here. But! You had gangs, drugs etc in the mix from over the border. People groom or brainwash etc and combine to make crime even worse. Intentions of some in America do not like America. The protestors at the colleges, kids groomed by the evil. Yes they are Americans mostly. They get paid. They sure as hell cannot buy all the signs, etc.
I guess I answered it lol.

Back