Tim Waltz the illegals best friendhttps://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/harris-vp-pick-minnesota-gov-tim-walz-lavished-illegal-migrants-with-taxpayer-fun

Sorry about that. I read that incorrectly. Ty! Sure there is crime here. And there are good people coming here. But! You had gangs, drugs etc in the mix from over the border. People groom or brainwash etc and combine to make crime even worse. Intentions of some in America do not like America. The protestors at the colleges, kids groomed by the evil. Yes they are Americans mostly. They get paid. They sure as hell cannot buy all the signs, etc.
I guess I answered it lol.
You did not answer but that is ok. Thanks for being civil.

I think even one unauthorized crossing is too many. I also think we should treat people humanely. If they have gotten established here, if we use their cheap labor, if they have kids that have mainly grown here, we cannot just wave our arms and deport them. There must be a path to citizenship, even if a long one.

Werbung:
You did not answer but that is ok. Thanks for being civil.

I think even one unauthorized crossing is too many. I also think we should treat people humanely. If they have gotten established here, if we use their cheap labor, if they have kids that have mainly grown here, we cannot just wave our arms and deport them. There must be a path to citizenship, even if a long one.
He will not do that. He will focus on the ones with records. The police know them. The drug traffickers, drugs etc. unfortunately some of the kids are intertwined. I believe in people coming here and I’m the right way. It was stated by Pelosi and a couple of others, we need people to pick crops. Well in my eyes that’s going backwards for some. I will say some Americans doing nothing, others will want to work. Some people are angry because some businesses do pay people from over border cheap for their businesses illegally which they are just as guilty. That has not just happened over night but it’s more now.
This is a nasty election. Trump is not perfect and I could tape his mouth but I don’t trust Harris. I just can’t. I use to vote Democrat. It’s just so different now of what they want. The border, no police, no ICE, no drilling, paying for trans surgeries, economy, going electric etc. it’s all crazy!

He will not do that. He will focus on the ones with records. The police know them. The drug traffickers, drugs etc. unfortunately some of the kids are intertwined. I believe in people coming here and I’m the right way. It was stated by Pelosi and a couple of others, we need people to pick crops. Well in my eyes that’s going backwards for some. I will say some Americans doing nothing, others will want to work. Some people are angry because some businesses do pay people from over border cheap for their businesses illegally which they are just as guilty. That has not just happened over night but it’s more now.
This is a nasty election. Trump is not perfect and I could tape his mouth but I don’t trust Harris. I just can’t. I use to vote Democrat. It’s just so different now of what they want. The border, no police, no ICE, no drilling, paying for trans surgeries, economy, going electric etc. it’s all crazy!
It seems we might agree on a lot in this matter but sadly we diverge re choice of president. I can see someone voting for a kasich or a McCain or a bush over Harris but Trump is another thing. Harris might make some bad decisions about some issues but fundamentally she is a patriotic American. Sadly I cannot say the same about Trump. I think a Trump win is the end of America as we know it. End of democracy too. :(

It seems we might agree on a lot in this matter but sadly we diverge re choice of president. I can see someone voting for a kasich or a McCain or a bush over Harris but Trump is another thing. Harris might make some bad decisions about some issues but fundamentally she is a patriotic American. Sadly I cannot say the same about Trump. I think a Trump win is the end of America as we know it. End of democracy too. :(
I feel it’s opposite. If Harris gets in… Dems will be in office a long time. That’s why they are focusing or fighting over the border issue. I know how much it changed from Trump to Biden. Totally different.
On my.gov, I read on what Walz does for illegals. Drivers license, free college and healthcare. Housing. He made MN a sanction state. They want all states to be. Universal healthcare. Jan 6th, the court cases, the shooting, etc..It’s all their plan. The video of Jan 6th, is police walking them in hall. If those thousands of people wanted to destroy that building, it would not have been just a window. That building would have been like Minnesota.
Some republicans, traitors. Trump is not politically correct. He knows everything about those politicians. I’m not saying Trump is an Angel. Many of those politicians had and have their hookers and drag queens. Trump could have brought Hillary to the courts. But he did not.

Ok I’m sorry.. bye lol!

Wow… move on. Apparently you do not realize Oct 7th. People die in war. Unfortunately kids die. Do you know why ? Hamas destroy kids Oct 6th. On a soccer field, blew them up to shreds. Hamas and some Palestinians built those damn tunnels under hospitals and schools purposely. The Holocaust was cruel. If you want photos or film, let me know. Americans chanting Hamas here in America. Move on. War is cruel. You think Hamas cares what flag one holds here in US? Nope. Do you know what they do to gays? Iran is finding Hamas, China and Russia. Guess where they got the money from? China will hit Taiwan no doubt.
So there was literally only one way for Israel to fight hamas? Really? Tens of thousands of innocent people in Gaza had to die? Israel had no choice but to drop all those bombs on crowded civilian areas? Is that the story you are going with?

I feel it’s opposite. If Harris gets in… Dems will be in office a long time. That’s why they are focusing or fighting over the border issue. I know how much it changed from Trump to Biden. Totally different.
On my.gov, I read on what Walz does for illegals. Drivers license, free college and healthcare. Housing. He made MN a sanction state. They want all states to be. Universal healthcare. Jan 6th, the court cases, the shooting, etc..It’s all their plan. The video of Jan 6th, is police walking them in hall. If those thousands of people wanted to destroy that building, it would not have been just a window. That building would have been like Minnesota.
Some republicans, traitors. Trump is not politically correct. He knows everything about those politicians. I’m not saying Trump is an Angel. Many of those politicians had and have their hookers and drag queens. Trump could have brought Hillary to the courts. But he did not.

Ok I’m sorry.. bye lol!
Ok when you have time respond to this.

On free tuition…. Is it free for undocumented immigrants only or for all low income people?

If the latter, here is the thing: an educated populace is good for a nation. It is a shame that college already is not free. Most Western Europeans have free college tuition. wouldn’t you like to be like Western European countries?

Ok when you have time respond to this.

On free tuition…. Is it free for undocumented immigrants only or for all low income people?

If the latter, here is the thing: an educated populace is good for a nation. It is a shame that college already is not free. Most Western Europeans have free college tuition. wouldn’t you like to be like Western European countries?
And I completely understand where you are coming from. Our state has programs to help the poor and the honor roll students.
The point is, we will have to pay for it. My son and daughter attended college and yes paid for it.
I don’t mind anyone coming to America. But why do you think people come here? For a better life yes. I understand that.
I’m not here to fuss about it. It’s just taxes etc will be raised to pay for these programs.

Attachments

• IMG_8074.webp
    IMG_8074.webp
    54.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8073.webp
    IMG_8073.webp
    56.8 KB · Views: 0
So there was literally only one way for Israel to fight hamas? Really? Tens of thousands of innocent people in Gaza had to die? Israel had no choice but to drop all those bombs on crowded civilian areas? Is that the story you are going with?
War is cruel! As far back they have hated Jews. It’s power and religion. It’s cruel. Hana’s has tunnels underneath daycares. Hospitals. They do not care for Palestinians but some, I say some, Palestinians are Hamas. They voted them in. They could have left. Do you think Hamas will care about an American holding a Hamas flag? No! You are American. Iran, Isis, Hana’s, Al-Qaeda and Taliban teach the kids from the moment they are born. Look up their cartoons they show their kids.
People state Trump is Hitler. I’m posting the people killed. Tortured. Gassed. If you want photos let me know. Not one person mentions the people getting killed in Ukraine! Aren’t they people too? People abusing Jews but boy let it be a race issue, different ball game. Hypocrisy!

Attachments

• IMG_8406.webp
    IMG_8406.webp
    32.9 KB · Views: 1
And I completely understand where you are coming from. Our state has programs to help the poor and the honor roll students.
The point is, we will have to pay for it. My son and daughter attended college and yes paid for it.
I don’t mind anyone coming to America. But why do you think people come here? For a better life yes. I understand that.
I’m not here to fuss about it. It’s just taxes etc will be raised to pay for these programs.
In case I was not clear: free tuition might cost us money in the short run but saves/makes us money in the long run. If you disagree say so and elaborate on why you think so.

And psst: you did not answer. Is free tuition for unauthorized immigrant only or for all low income people?

War is cruel! As far back they have hated Jews. It’s power and religion. It’s cruel. Hana’s has tunnels underneath daycares. Hospitals. They do not care for Palestinians but some, I say some, Palestinians are Hamas. They voted them in. They could have left. Do you think Hamas will care about an American holding a Hamas flag? No! You are American. Iran, Isis, Hana’s, Al-Qaeda and Taliban teach the kids from the moment they are born. Look up their cartoons they show their kids.
People state Trump is Hitler. I’m posting the people killed. Tortured. Gassed. If you want photos let me know. Not one person mentions the people getting killed in Ukraine! Aren’t they people too? People abusing Jews but boy let it be a race issue, different ball game. Hypocrisy!

so yes or no, you think isreal had only one way to respond to hamas, and that was dropping huge numbers of bombs on heavily populated civilian areas, killing tens of thousands of innocent people.

i'd say no myself.

so yes or no, you think isreal had only one way to respond to hamas, and that was dropping huge numbers of bombs on heavily populated civilian areas, killing tens of thousands of innocent people.

i'd say no myself.
Israel has stated, they will destroy Hamas. And Hamas has and wants to destroy Israel. Kids as well!

Do you honestly think if Iran ,China or Russia send nukes here to hit our chemical plants etc, do you think they are worried about our kids?

So no comment on the Jews killed?

Israel has stated, they will destroy Hamas. And Hamas has and wants to destroy Israel. Kids as well!

Do you honestly think if Iran ,China or Russia send nukes here to hit our chemical plants etc, do you think they are worried about our kids?

So no comment on the Jews killed?
Sure hamas is evil. Happy now?

But you defend Israel who killed so many innocent people by dropping bombs on babies

Sure hamas is evil. Happy now?

But you defend Israel who killed so many innocent people by dropping bombs on babies
Omg… did you watch the videos of Oct 7th? Did you? Do you know what those people do. Hamas is like fricken Isis! I’m not saying I agree with killing kids. You have not once brought up the bombing of people watching their kids playing soccer last week or so. It’s war. I hate it as well. It will never be peace among them.
It’s like now, the second generation of Isis are groomed. Three Taylor concerts canceled.
The boys were 15, 17, 19. With knifes and chemicals they were going to slaughter teens and chemically kill them.
Look online what Isis did to Americans and others. Isis proudly did it on tv.
Just like October 7th along with 9 United nation people helped. Traitors. They raped women taking turns. Burnt people etc… They tortured people. Israel has to defend themselves and Gaza is not the only ones fighting Israel. Now Iran and others I cannot spell. Look it up. Read. It’s horrible yes! In war no one is spared.

Omg… did you watch the videos of Oct 7th? Did you? Do you know what those people do. Hamas is like fricken Isis! I’m not saying I agree with killing kids. You have not once brought up the bombing of people watching their kids playing soccer last week or so. It’s war. I hate it as well. It will never be peace among them.
It’s like now, the second generation of Isis are groomed. Three Taylor concerts canceled.
The boys were 15, 17, 19. With knifes and chemicals they were going to slaughter teens and chemically kill them.
Look online what Isis did to Americans and others. Isis proudly did it on tv.
Just like October 7th along with 9 United nation people helped. Traitors. They raped women taking turns. Burnt people etc… They tortured people. Israel has to defend themselves and Gaza is not the only ones fighting Israel. Now Iran and others I cannot spell. Look it up. Read. It’s horrible yes! In war no one is spared.

uh, yes, i just said hamas is evil.

so again, you are ok with dropping large quantities of bombs on heavily populated civilian areas which include innocent women and children?

Werbung:
uh, yes, i just said hamas is evil.

so again, you are ok with dropping large quantities of bombs on heavily populated civilian areas which include innocent women and children?
Do NOT put words in my mouth. If you believe I’m saying that, your choice. You do not mention Oct 7th. All that are dying in this war is critical. I showed you the numbers of kids that died in the holocaust! Do you know why? WHY? So why do Israel and Hamas kill kids and women? Why did Hitler? Learn as to why. Now it’s a dam ejection.

Back