The truth about Kamala comes out

Werbung:
I'm still waiting for Al Gore's dummass flooding predictions to come true.

https://capitalresearch.org/article/al-gores-30-years-of-climate-errors-part-3/ 2-13-23

Al Gore’s 30 Years of Climate Errors: The Scary Seas
So instead, Gore decided to explain what happens when 20 feet of extra water washes the world away:

After the horrible events of 9/11 we said, “Never again.” But this is what would happen to Manhattan. They can measure this precisely, just as the scientists could predict precisely how much water would breach the levees in New Orleans. The area where the World Trade Center Memorial is to be located would be under water. Is it possible that we should prepare against other threats besides
View attachment 17094
Isn't the flooding in south, and in Bosnia and Europe enough for you?
Your god many rivers would dry and they did.
Would doubt his word?

Would doubt his word?

Flooding from a storm does not prove anything. There were only 20 deaths from storms in 2023.

Only low life scum try to politically benefit from people's suffering.

Would doubt his word?
The problem with your question is that you avoid dealing with Gore's monstrously stupid prediction about NYC flooding.

1728374206905.webp

Let me repeat a statistic from before.

In the calendar year of 2023 we had one of the lowest death rates from hurricanes and tropical storms ever. Only 20 people died. There is no trend.

Al Gore said that Katrina would be just the top of the iceberg that there would be more hurricanes and they would be deadlier. Was he right?

no one claimed he was a science expert. you sure obsess about him too. you are one weird, stupid dude lol

and i'm glad you recognize how stupid you were to claim that science was wrong in a post with zero science content. lo

Climate scientists told to 'cover up' the fact that the Earth's temperature hasn't risen for the last 15 years | Daily Mail Online 9-19-13

World's top climate scientists told to 'cover up' the fact that the Earth's temperature hasn't risen for the last 15 years

• Leaked United Nations report reveals the world's temperature hasn't risen for the last 15 years
  • Politicians have raised concerns about the final draft
  • Fears that the findings will encourage deniers of man-made climate change

By TAMARA COHEN, POLITICAL CORRESPONDENT
PUBLISHED: 15:40 EDT, 19 September 2013 | UPDATED: 02:47 EDT, 20 September 2013

Scientists working on the most authoritative study on climate change were urged to cover up the fact that the world’s temperature hasn’t risen for the last 15 years, it is claimed.

A leaked copy of a United Nations report, compiled by hundreds of scientists, shows politicians in Belgium, Germany, Hungary and the United States raised concerns about the final draft.

Published next week, it is expected to address the fact that 1998 was the hottest year on record and world temperatures have not yet exceeded it, which scientists have so far struggled to explain.

The report is the result of six years’ work by UN’s Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), which is seen as the world authority on the extent of climate change and what is causing it – on which governments including Britain’s base their green policies.

You guys know this kid?
Gus-Schumacher.webp

Gus Schumacher- Democrats propped him up as an expert at a senate hearing on CC. He is an Olympic cross country skier who belongs to an organization called Protect Our Winters (POW). The entire purpose of that organization is to claim that snow fall is declining in Alaska due to CC.

You know how long it took me to debunk that bullshit? About a minute with an internet search. Am I that damn smart?

In 2023 Anchorage had one of it's biggest years for recorded snow fall. 2nd all time in over 120 years of records. But get this.

On Jan 31st Anchorage reached 100 inches of snow fall for the season! The fastest ever recorded. Let me repeat. Anchorage Alaska the home town of this kid reached 100 inches of snow faster than ever recorded! But they claim winters are going away because of CC.

I take it you agree that Gore's prediction of 20' of water flooding NYC by the middle of the 2nd decade of the 21st century was not only wrong, but wildly wrong.
why would you think i agree with one specific prediction of a non scientist?
god you are stupid. lol

You guys know this kid?
View attachment 17102

Gus Schumacher- Democrats propped him up as an expert at a senate hearing on CC. He is an Olympic cross country skier who belongs to an organization called Protect Our Winters (POW). The entire purpose of that organization is to claim that snow fall is declining in Alaska due to CC.

You know how long it took me to debunk that bullshit? About a minute with an internet search. Am I that damn smart?

In 2023 Anchorage had one of it's biggest years for recorded snow fall. 2nd all time in over 120 years of records. But get this.

On Jan 31st Anchorage reached 100 inches of snow fall for the season! The fastest ever recorded. Let me repeat. Anchorage Alaska the home town of this kid reached 100 inches of snow faster than ever recorded! But they claim winters are going away because of CC.

i never heard of him until you started obsessing about him.
its weird and stupid that you obsess about these people. seek help

Werbung:
Back