The Prophecies of Nostradamus

Randi was never any sort of imposter. He was a logical thinker who was an expert at detecting fraud and fraudsters. he offered money to those who could prove him wrong, and never had to pay, because they could not prove him wrong.

Who is more hypocritical than televangelists like Joel Osteen, John Hagee, Jim Bakker, Pat Robertson, Franklin Graham, Kenneth Copeland and Jesse Duplantis?

Some of these claim that they must have a private jet to do the Lord's work.
Did John the Baptist have a Learjet? Did Jesus fly about in a Huey?
My opinion is that Jesse Duplantis and some of the others are just as big a bunch of lying deceiving Christian hypocrites as the likes of Obama, Hillary, and Joe Biden.

Werbung:
Mark gets his truth from Trump, FoxNews and maybe from the Figplucker.
I support Trump for various reasons but I do not follow him and he does not put ideas into my head. I also rarely watch Fox News but I do get regular news updates from Fox and more than two dozen other sources, inlcuding CNN and the New York Times.

Trump said in Nevada recently that he does not care about whether his followers die of sunstroke of not, all he wants is their votes. He is running for president because he wants to make our country part of the Trump organization.

Why is it that no one has posted even one photo of Trump worshiping in any church, ever?

Trump said in Nevada recently that he does not care about whether his followers die of sunstroke of not, all he wants is their votes. He is running for president because he wants to make our country part of the Trump organization.

Why is it that no one has posted even one photo of Trump worshiping in any church, ever?
No amount of Trump criticism has come close to erasing Biden's damaging thoughts, ideas, and policies.

No amount of Trump criticism has come close to erasing Biden's damaging thoughts, ideas, and policies.
You mean like the lowest unemployment, the strongest dollar and the most profitable stock market in history? You mean lowering the prices of essential drugs and building needed infrastructure?

What is Trump's platform? Other than making our country an appendage fo the Trump organization, that is?

You mean like the lowest unemployment, the strongest dollar and the most profitable stock market in history? You mean lowering the prices of essential drugs and building needed infrastructure?

What is Trump's platform? Other than making our country an appendage fo the Trump organization, that is?
The economy looks good as falsely reported by liars in support Biden.

These are the same benchmarks under which you claimed trumps good management. Suddenly they are all liars because you thought the country was doomed under Biden. Suck eggs idiot.
I know better than to trust leftist propaganda that does not match reality. The economy is in far worse trouble under Biden than leftists want to admit.

Werbung:
Back