The Peaceful Protest Propaganda

JFK had ordered all military advisers back from Vietnam before the war started, then the deep state blew off his head. Johnsons first order was cancelling JFK's order as the deep state requested. Trump told the military no on a plan that they concocted to make him look bad, so he humiliated them as a great man would.

Deal with it and shove your degree agent X
That sounds dumb lol

Last edited:
Werbung:
LOL the dems and gop are just deep fake covers for the deep state that really sets policy. The president is nothing but a figurehead, except in the cases of JFK and Trump who did the right thing and told the deep state NO
Trump told the deep state no?
Lolololo.ololo.ol

Trump drained the swamp by.. .hiring his family
Lololololo.o.

I love morons and their deep state stupidity... I get to laugh so hard

It's common knowledge you are a creepy hateful moron
Your link doesn't prove their is a deep state
But trumps pathetic nepotism is common knowledge
Biden proves the deep state, as he is 100% senile and has no clue what a president is or does. It might be comical except a senile person should not be able to launch nukes. But no matter the deep state tells him what to do anyway

CIAO

Biden proves the deep state, as he is 100% senile and has no clue what a president is or does. It might be comical except a senile person should not be able to launch nukes. But no matter the deep state tells him what to do anyway

CIAO
No it doesn't prove it lol
Like every manager, he has... staff duh

I was thinking about how Alexei Navalny really didn’t accomplish anything turning himself in after surviving a murder attempt. Putin won re election and is on the verge of taking over Ukraine. Really if anyone here was doing anything productive this whole time it’s the Ukrainians fighting for their lives in battle. The west I believe has propagated the idea of peaceful protest for too long now. It might work here sometimes (very rarely though) but even here a riot can get an officer guilty of killing an innocent black man behind bars a lot faster. I’m not encouraging violence. This is just an observation.
So your encouraging violence ?

So you’re encouraging violence ?
No. Just acknowledging how useless peaceful protest seems a lot of times. Leaders just don’t listen. The context of Russia is used mostly. And I think you can agree that someone like Putin only understands force. Like any bully. If anything I’m encouraging people to listen to peaceful protest so that there isn’t non peaceful protest. When people are ignored for too long then they become desperate and go crazy. It’s an understandable part of human nature. We should become more empathic and actually listen to what people are saying.

You must enjoy looking stupid
Obsessed with men wearing diapers, sounds like it's very personal to you lol
Funny how you will not even deny that biden wears adult diapers

So are you the changer and #1 sniffer

In the context of Russia you can’t tell those people that peaceful protest is going to work. They are gonna have to fight for freedom. That’s the truth. It’s what our founding fathers did. Now if you say it in the context of America as it is right now then that’s different. We don’t live under a dictatorship. But I’ve noticed a propaganda, on the world stage, that peaceful protest is the only way to protest or something. And that’s just a lie to me. It’s what greedy bastards would want people to believe because it keeps a real fight from ever actually coming to them.

Werbung:
In the context of Russia you can’t tell those people that peaceful protest is going to work. They are gonna have to fight for freedom. That’s the truth. It’s what our founding fathers did. Now if you say it in the context of America as it is right now then that’s different. We don’t live under a dictatorship. But I’ve noticed a propaganda, on the world stage, that peaceful protest is the only way to protest or something. And that’s just a lie to me. It’s what greedy bastards would want people to believe because it keeps a real fight from ever actually coming to them.
that's a good point. "peaceful protest" didn't free america in 1776 for example

Back