The Peaceful Protest Propaganda

Stray Bullet

I was thinking about how Alexei Navalny really didn’t accomplish anything turning himself in after surviving a murder attempt. Putin won re election and is on the verge of taking over Ukraine. Really if anyone here was doing anything productive this whole time it’s the Ukrainians fighting for their lives in battle. The west I believe has propagated the idea of peaceful protest for too long now. It might work here sometimes (very rarely though) but even here a riot can get an officer guilty of killing an innocent black man behind bars a lot faster. I’m not encouraging violence. This is just an observation.

Werbung:
I was thinking about how Alexei Navalny really didn’t accomplish anything turning himself in after surviving a murder attempt. Putin won re election and is on the verge of taking over Ukraine. Really if anyone here was doing anything productive this whole time it’s the Ukrainians fighting for their lives in battle. The west I believe has propagated the idea of peaceful protest for too long now. It might work here sometimes (very rarely though) but even here a riot can get an officer guilty of killing an innocent black man behind bars a lot faster. I’m not encouraging violence. This is just an observation.
Please take your meds on time

Please take your meds on time
Do you like living in a society where when fucked up things happen all you can do is hold a picket sign while some CEO looks out the window at you and laughs at how weak and powerless you are to stop them?

Do you like living in a society where when fucked up things happen all you can do is hold a picket sign while some CEO looks out the window at you and laughs at how weak and powerless you are to stop them?
To me that’s how peaceful protest mostly plays out in a nutshell. We’re not in the same boat as Russia. But we could be someday if CEOs takeover this country enough. Maybe we already are and my privilege doesn’t allow me to see it yet. Capitalism has its own flaws that in my opinion can match any other kind of oppressive form of government.

Nope, but that is how communism works. We have a senile president who just does what the commies tell him

Nope, but that is how communism works. We have a senile president who just does what the commies tell him
Are you kidding me? Biden is a secret republican safeguard. I’m mad because the Democratic Party never had a real option. He’s corporate elect.

Republicans should be glad that in case trump doesn’t win that they got this status quo loving piece of crap named Joe Biden who won’t do a god damn thing to progress this nation but also provides a scapegoat for why their gas prices are so high. They got it made honestly.

And if you believe that Biden is GOP, you need to resume your schizzo meds and right now
He’s definitely center right like Hillary. Remember she was president of the young republicans once. The lobbyists buy out democrat politicians so they can make them not get anything done and not be good democrats. That’s why I won’t vote for establishment candidates supported by groups like AIPAC. They don’t mess with republicans because republicanism is all about this kind of shit. The lobbyists are republican. So it’s really republican vs secretly republican this election.

He’s definitely center right like Hillary. Remember she was president of the young republicans once. The lobbyists buy out democrat politicians so they can make them not get anything done and not be good democrats. That’s why I won’t vote for establishment candidates supported by groups like AIPAC. They don’t mess with republicans because republicanism is all about this kind of shit. The lobbyists are republican. So it’s really republican vs secretly republican this election.
LOL the dems and gop are just deep fake covers for the deep state that really sets policy. The president is nothing but a figurehead, except in the cases of JFK and Trump who did the right thing and told the deep state NO

LOL the dems and gop are just deep fake covers for the deep state that really sets policy. The president is nothing but a figurehead, except in the cases of JFK and Trump who did the right thing and told the deep state NO
Ok so you think Trump and JFK are on the same intellectual level? Trump is a fake populist. He would sell you out in a heartbeat. He just tells disenfranchised people what they want to hear. JFK actually stood for something. You people only reference him because he’s dead and can’t speak for himself on current affairs.

Werbung:
Ok so you think Trump and JFK are on the same intellectual level? Trump is a fake populist. He would sell you out in a heartbeat. He just tells disenfranchised people what they want to hear. JFK actually stood for something. You people only reference him because he’s dead and can’t speak for himself on current affairs.
JFK had ordered all military advisers back from Vietnam before the war started, then the deep state blew off his head. Johnsons first order was cancelling JFK's order as the deep state requested. Trump told the military no on a plan that they concocted to make him look bad, so he humiliated them as a great man would.

Deal with it and shove your degree agent X

Back