The Peaceful Protest Propaganda

you said there was no warning.
are you admitting you lied now?
I did? Maybe I was thinking the trigger-happy black Democrat cop did not warn the unarmed white Trump supporter that he would shoot her if she failed to fight her way back out of the front of the mob pushing her toward a broken window.

Werbung:
Supporters of George Floyd did not think cops took appropriate action and American patriot supporters of the victim of the Capitol police did not think the trigger-happy cop took the appropriate action. Fair courts should examine the evidence and render righteous judgments. However, fascist judges and juries of the totalitarian Democrat party sent an innocent cop to jail and congratulated a guilty cop for his timely murder of an unarmed Trump supporter.

apparently according to a jury the cops were wrong.
feel fee to prove the court wasn't fair.
but you wont because you are a lazy right wing liar. lol

I did? Maybe I was thinking the trigger-happy black Democrat cop did not warn the unarmed white Trump supporter that he would shoot her if she failed to fight her way back out of the front of the mob pushing her toward a broken window.
yes, you did say that.
but then again, you lie all the time.

Werbung:
That depends. Imagine what BLM members might say to a white cop firing randomly into a crowd of rioting blacks throwing deadly projectiles at cops and breaking down police barriers. Is that to be the new norm?
Actually they showed an image of how protected the capital was when BLM was protesting in Washington before January 6th and they had like the whole army there.

Back