Tennessee Governor signs into law bill allowing armed teachers

cops get extensive training in firearms and public safety, teachers dont.
cops have a job of public safety, teachers have a job of teaching. duh
that's a huge difference, *****. duh
Our Christian school principal is a licensed firearms instructor who has given government-approved firearms training to most of our teachers and older students for decades. Our teachers have concealed weapons permits and we have never had a violent gun incident or accident since the beginning of our school more than 50 years ago. Our principal has been principal since the beginning and has given firearms instructions for nearly 50 years.

1715354673629.webp

1715354694423.webp

1715354728692.webp

Werbung:
Our Christian school principal is a licensed firearms instructor who has given government-approved firearms training to most of our teachers and older students.

that doesn't change the fact that teachers aren't cops, *****.
"getting some instruction" is not the same thing as having it be your job, *****.

that doesn't change the fact that teachers aren't cops, *****.
"getting some instruction" is not the same thing as having it be your job, *****.
What kind of stupid crap logic is that? Of course civilians armed for defense against leftist thugs do not have to be cops to be armed against woke leftist violence.

Leftist morons want to criminalize Americans for thinking the 2nd Amendment is still valid under Democrat fascist rule.

1715355149949.webp

Last edited:
What kind of stupid crap logic is that? Of course civilians armed for defense against leftist thugs do not have to be cops to be armed against woke leftist violence.

Leftist morons want to criminalize Americans for thinking the 2nd Amendment is still valid under Democrat fascist rule.

View attachment 13396
Your posts are really stupid you keep talking about cops and teachers in the same breath as if somehow teachers have the same training and experience that cops have. Maybe you should work on improving your intelligence before you post again so you don't look so stupid

Your posts are really stupid you keep talking about cops and teachers in the same breath as if somehow teachers have the same training and experience that cops have. Maybe you should work on improving your intelligence before you post again so you don't look so stupid
How much training must a red-blooded American have to successfully arm himself against tribal barbarian savage murderers? I bought my first rifle when I was 10 and my first pistol when I was 13. Why do lefties think owning guns is so dangerous or wrong?

How much training must a red-blooded American have to successfully arm himself against tribal barbarian savage murderers? I bought my first rifle when I was 10 and my first pistol when I was 13. Why do lefties think owning guns is so dangerous or wrong?
how much indeed should a teacher have to be qualified to keep a firearm in a public institution and guarantee that more lives are saved than lost? you have not answered that question. duh

comparing private weapons in a private setting to a public school is stupid, which is something you excel at doing :)

how much indeed should a teacher have to be qualified to keep a firearm in a public institution and guarantee that more lives are saved than lost? you have not answered that question. duh

comparing private weapons in a private setting to a public school is stupid, which is something you excel at doing :)
No deaths have yet been reported as far as I know from accidents involving armed teachers. I suspect accidental gun deaths involving armed teachers will always be rare while the odds of children being murdered in schools with armed teachers will also be greatly diminished in schools with armed teachers.

No deaths have yet been reported as far as I know from accidents involving armed teachers. I suspect accidental gun deaths involving armed teachers will always be rare while the odds of children being murdered in schools with armed teachers will also be greatly diminished in schools with armed teachers.

no deaths so far as you know? lol. meaningless.
the question is how many would occur in the future. duh.

lots of mishandling, if you keep increasing guns in school the probability of deaths increases.

A study published in March 2019 found “no evidence that the presence of resource officers in schools lessened the severity of school shooting incidents.” And there is no evidence that armed teachers would be any more effective. In fact, a robust body of public health research strongly suggests armed teachers would not effectively deter violence. On the contrary, they would likely increase, rather than decrease, students’ exposure to gun violence in schools

but you go on waving your hands and parroting right wing talking points. lol

My daughter's training for this duty is - and continues to be - intense. Portions of it are more rigorous than the Sheriff's own deputies go through, principally because it's so specific to the layout of the school. One of her colleagues washed out. Not because he was rejected, but because the live-fire CQC training persuaded him he's not cut out for it.

Much of the caterwauling from the left devolves from some ignorant and childish assumptions. Armed teachers like my daughter are not trained to be cops on patrol or soldiers hunting down the enemy. They are not intended to replace armed security or locked doors or a school resource officer or security cams. They are a last-ditch supplement to the primary security infrastructure, to be deployed when all else fails. Armed teachers represent the final phase of the "Run, Hide, Fight" doctrine. They are the last resort, not the first. At my daughter's school, the plan consolidates students into one or more designated secure rooms, with multiple armed staff prepared to repel an active shooter should he successfully breach the barricade. Only now, they're able to function as more than human shields awaiting the slaughter, and they're trained & equipped to do more than throw an eraser or stab him with a pencil before they're murdered.

Those opposed to measures like that are not just chronically stupid, they are abject cowards.

Those unwilling to assume the responsibility for their own safety and the safety of those around them are nothing more than victims waiting for the hammer to fall.

To those who object: don't you wish someone like my daughter had been onsite at Uvalde, after the cops had decided to let the shooter commit mass murder inside their perimeter? If not, why?

Last edited:
no deaths so far as you know? lol. meaningless.
the question is how many would occur in the future. duh.

lots of mishandling, if you keep increasing guns in school the probability of deaths increases.

A study published in March 2019 found “no evidence that the presence of resource officers in schools lessened the severity of school shooting incidents.” And there is no evidence that armed teachers would be any more effective. In fact, a robust body of public health research strongly suggests armed teachers would not effectively deter violence. On the contrary, they would likely increase, rather than decrease, students’ exposure to gun violence in schools

but you go on waving your hands and parroting right wing talking points. lol
Preventing deaths has never been the focus of lefties when it comes to airplanes, alcohol, drug smuggling over the open border, and so forth.

My daughter's training for this duty is - and continues to be - intense. Portions of it are more rigorous than the Sheriff's own deputies go through, principally because it's so specific to the layout of the school. One of her colleagues washed out. Not because he was rejected, but because the live-fire CQC training persuaded him he's not cut out for it.

Much of the caterwauling from the left devolves from some ignorant and childish assumptions. Armed teachers like my daughter are not trained to be cops on patrol or soldiers hunting down the enemy. They are not intended to replace armed security or locked doors or a school resource officer or security cams. They are a last-ditch supplement to the primary security infrastructure, to be deployed when all else fails. Armed teachers represent the final phase of the "Run, Hide, Fight" doctrine. They are the last resort, not the first. At my daughter's school, the plan consolidates students into one or more designated secure rooms, with multiple armed staff prepared to repel an active shooter should he successfully breach the barricade. Only now, they're able to function as more than human shields awaiting the slaughter, and they're trained & equipped to do more than throw an eraser or stab him with a pencil before they're murdered.

Those opposed to measures like that are not just chronically stupid, they are abject cowards.

Those unwilling to assume the responsibility for their own safety and the safety of those around them are nothing more than victims waiting for the hammer to fall.

To those who object: don't you wish someone like my daughter had been onsite at Uvalde, after the cops had decided to let the shooter commit mass murder inside their perimeter? If not, why?
Cool story bro
That's one person out of how many teachers duh
Let me know when you morons can prove arming teachers will save lives

Preventing deaths has never been the focus of lefties when it comes to airplanes, alcohol, drug smuggling over the open border, and so forth.
Right w8ng blather
You can't show that arming teachers would save lives
All you can do is blather

Right w8ng blather
You can't show that arming teachers would save lives
All you can do is blather
I don't have to prove armed teachers are saving lives as long as we continue to have no evidence of a single life being lost to a rogue gunman in front of an armed teacher.

I don't have to prove armed teachers are saving lives as long as we continue to have no evidence of a single life being lost to a rogue gunman in front of an armed teacher.
All you can do is IMAGINE that the armed teacher will have the ability to stop the shooter.
Until a school with armed teachers is attacked, it's just speculation.

Werbung:
All you can do is IMAGINE that the armed teacher will have the ability to stop the shooter.
Until a school with armed teachers is attacked, it's just speculation.
Insanity propels dummasses to advocate seizing American guns in violation fo the US Constitution because of wicked imaginations that are divorced from reality and reason.

1715468412000.webp

Back