Taylor Swift endorses Harris for president, calling her a "steady-handed, gifted leader"

Nothing to do with my post duh
I think it is. You want to prove she’s been bullied. I’m telling you she doesn’t fit the description of anyone I’ve ever seen or known that’s been bullied. She’s a rich white girl who probably had a ton of friends growing up. She’s no more a bullying victim than that girl who sang “Friday”, Rebecca Black. It’s all just trivial shit these types of people are concerned about.

Werbung:
I think it is. You want to prove she’s been bullied. I’m telling you she doesn’t fit the description of anyone I’ve ever seen or known that’s been bullied. She’s a rich white girl who probably had a ton of friends growing up.
No I want you to support your posts
All you have is hand wav8ng
Rich kids can be bullied
Preppies can be bullied

No I want you to support your posts
All you have is hand wav8ng
Rich kids can be bullied
Preppies can be bullied
The whole reason people are bullied in society is because of their shortcomings. Taylor Swift is a perfect little aryan diva lol

The whole reason people are bullied in society is because of their shortcomings. Taylor Swift is a perfect little aryan diva lol
Says you
People can be bullied for many reasons
All you have is hate for her, no actual facts to support your claim

Says you
People can be bullied for many reasons
All you have is hate for her, no actual facts to support your claim
It is true I absolutely hate pop music. It’s my arch enemy lol but outside of that I’m critical of celebrity endorsements. I think they display exactly what’s wrong with humanity. And I say that as someone who is a liberal that doesn’t mind Kamala winning but can’t bring myself to vote for her over moral reasons. I can’t take anyone seriously who’s willing to look past a genocide just to beat Trump. Whether it’s Taylor, Kamala or whoever. They should all be ashamed.

I am pretty sure you are wrong.
AGAIN, a vote for Biden is a vote against Trump regardless of the motive of the voter.
It does not matter whether they voted for Kamala because Taylor Swift endorsed her or not.
Trump's base is around 35%, it is relatively puny.
The ones killing Palestinians are not Democrats, they are members of the Israeli Army, sent by Netanyahu.

Sexual assaulter trump only has the support and votes from that base. He has not done anything to gain more voters.

Sexual assaulter trump has a big problem. More his supporters died in the pandemic than democrats. Add that to the fact that he and vance have driven away most of what few women support them.

Sexual assaulter trump and his supporters have proudly said that they are cleaning the Republican Party of all the RINOs.

All those who want the war with hamas to stop the last person they should vote for is sexual assaulter trump. Sexual assaulter trump would not just allow netanyahu to kill as many Palestinians as he can, sexual assaulter trump will help him.

netanyahu would prefer to not stop killing until every single Palestinian is dead.

The only way to stop it is a peace agreement and that won't happen if sexual assaulter trump is in our White House.

Caruso wrote no songs, nor did Sinatra nor Elvis Presley. A vocalist is an artist and so is a songwriter.

Taylor Swift's gift is words and music. She has spent most of her life writing songs. She sings the songs she writes.

That is her gift and she has developed it very well.

Meanwhile, the last article I read said that over a half a million people have gone to the website to register to vote.

There used to be a time in the USA that people supported those who helped people register to vote. Not anymore. At least with republicans/conservatives. They are getting very upset that Taylor Swift is helping people to get registered to vote.

Sexual assaulter trump only has the support and votes from that base. He has not done anything to gain more voters.

Sexual assaulter trump has a big problem. More his supporters died in the pandemic than democrats. Add that to the fact that he and vance have driven away most of what few women support them.

Sexual assaulter trump and his supporters have proudly said that they are cleaning the Republican Party of all the RINOs.

All those who want the war with hamas to stop the last person they should vote for is sexual assaulter trump. Sexual assaulter trump would not just allow netanyahu to kill as many Palestinians as he can, sexual assaulter trump will help him.

netanyahu would prefer to not stop killing until every single Palestinian is dead.

The only way to stop it is a peace agreement and that won't happen if sexual assaulter trump is in our White House.
Both Biden and Trump are god awful on Palestine and that’s a fact. And there’s not a lot of hope Kamala will be any better. This issue goes beyond the two parties. It’s about the donor class who are really the ones in charge of our greedy fucked up system that Taylor Swift just endorsed voting in. It’s pretty clear voting is meaningless when it comes to this issue because politicians on both sides aren’t going to listen to the people wanting it to stop. So protesting is all we’re left with. Make no mistake when it comes to Palestine every one of these mother fuckers is a letdown. Don’t pretend she will be or Biden was any better. I might vote for Kamala on Election Day but it is not at all going to be related to what’s better for Palestine. If I think about Palestine then that makes me not want to vote for her. Biden is a war criminal and I say that as a lifelong liberal who never will be voting for a republican.

Last edited:
Juvenile narcissist: “I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT”
Too bad that story got lost with the news of him getting shot at again. Bill Maher (who I hate lately) said it best that his whole life is a series of you gotta be kidding me’s. But yeah if that never happened then I’d imagine the whole mainstream world would be going ape shit on him for saying that. She seems to be the next Jesus for a lot of people.

Last edited:
The worst fear of the maga people has happened.

Taylor Swift has posted she will vote for Harris/Walz and endorses them.

She has over 200 million followers. She's encouraging them all to get registered to vote.

Let the conspiracies from the maga people begin!

What will their most ridiculous conspiracy be?

How low will they go?

Taylor Swift knows nothing or understand that Americans pay their last dollar for her “gouging” prices for her concerts! Half of her base will not vote and she has world followers! That’s not all Americans! Of course if they are allowed to vote! Illegally! Swift can care less!

Come on guys. This Taylor Swift thing is getting ridiculous. Even if it was true that she could be this kingmaker it absolutely reeks of neo-liberal inaction. People who are celebrities should not be blindly celebrated as heroes on the left. That’s not what real liberalism should be about.

Werbung:
I don't think that Taylor Swift is or wants to be a kingmaker. She is an obviously brilliant artist and businesswoman who has the right to her own opinion.

Dumb, she is not.

Who is dumb? Those who support MAGA, the Heritage Foundation, and Trump.

Back