Taylor Swift endorses Harris for president, calling her a "steady-handed, gifted leader"

No shit it happened if she posted it to her fans. But it doesn’t necessarily mean anything. If you really want to beat Trump then you’re going to have to actually be a liberal and not a celebrity worshiper.
Well, no, because a vote for Kamala is a vote for Kamala whether you are a Liberal or a Swiftie. It still counts as ONE VOTE against Trump.

Werbung:
Keep telling yourself that.

Meanwhile there hundreds of thousands new democratic voters thanks to Taylor Swift.

Over 300 thousand in just 24 hours. Imagine how many more will register between now and the election.

Women are coming for the republicans and sexual assaulter trump in November and it's not going to end will for the republicans and sexual assaulter trump.

You all should be used to losing by now. Sexual assaulter trump and republicans lost:

Most special elections in 2024.

You all have a perfect losing record since sexual assaulter trump ran for the presidency.
You’re the one religiously following this. She tells people to just vote ultimately besides declaring who she’s personally voting for this time around. That could mean to vote for either side in any of these fans minds who just registered. A lot of people are stupid and I never considered Taylor Swift fans to be among the smarter people who are concerned about the world. Really fans of any pop star I never considered to be that. These are conformist people. They could very well vote for Trump.

Well, no, because a vote for Kamala is a vote for Kamala whether you are a Liberal or a Swiftie. It still counts as ONE VOTE against Trump.
I mean actually be a liberal and not count on Taylor Swift’s endorsement like it’s the be all, end all to winning. The one who inspires their base more is the one who I think is going to win. Democrats have angered a lot of their base and is turning more and more right wing.

I am pretty sure you are wrong.
AGAIN, a vote for Biden is a vote against Trump regardless of the motive of the voter.
It does not matter whether they voted for Kamala because Taylor Swift endorsed her or not.
Trump's base is around 35%, it is relatively puny.
The ones killing Palestinians are not Democrats, they are members of the Israeli Army, sent by Netanyahu.

lol I doubt she was bullied. She’s a preppie. And she didn’t write those songs early on and even now. She’s a performer. Not an artist.
Preppie? How so? 8n elementary vschool for example you have prepping? Preppies can't be bullies?

lol I doubt she was bullied. She’s a preppie. And she didn’t write those songs early on and even now. She’s a performer. Not an artist.
The American singer-songwriter Taylor Swift (born 1989) has written or co-written every song in her eleven-album discography, with the exception of several cover versions and guest features.

You are so stupid lol

The American singer-songwriter Taylor Swift (born 1989) has written or co-written every song in her eleven-album discography, with the exception of several cover versions and guest features.

You are so stupid lol
It’s stupid to listen to Taylor Swift when you could be listening to Tool lol

Preppie? How so? 8n elementary vschool for example you have prepping? Preppies can't be bullies?
She looks preppie. Always has. Usually people like that are the bullies or the friends of bullies. It’s the outcasts who truly understand stuff like that. She should stay in her lane and sing about Romeo and Juliet or whatever.

Last edited:
She looks preppie. Always has. Usually people like that are the bullies or the friends of bullies. It’s the outcasts who truly understand stuff like that. She should stay in her lane and sing about Romeo and Juliet or whatever.
Every singer has the right to sing any damn thing they wish. There are no lanes, and if there were, you would not define them.
Of course, music is the way humans decorate time, and it is a matter of taste.

The same goes for the way singers and other entertainers dress. They can dress any damn way they choose.

So really you know nothing you just spew stupidity

Every singer has the right to sing any damn thing they wish. There are no lanes, and if there were, you would not define them.
Of course, music is the way humans decorate time, and it is a matter of taste.

The same goes for the way singers and other entertainers dress. They can dress any damn way they choose.
If you’re a metal head music is the way you destroy this piss stain of a world lol

Werbung:
Back